chapter 5

The story might not make a because chapter 4 doesn't want to upload but basically jaebeom goes to the mall with Chaeyeon and bumps into the "college" guy and they meet each other, his name is Kai. Jaebeom experiences jealously and Cheayeon notices and helps her brother try to avoid any conflict or heartbreaks so she leaves the mall and comforts him.

— JB has been ignoring and avoiding jennie for 6 months and winter break begins —

jaebeom decided to start the summer off with a new push start. he was going to focus with his chemistry and friendship on someone else. someone new. dahyun. he texted her on instagram. jaebeom really didn't use instagram besides communicating with others.

@jbthebboy: hi dahyun, dis jb the b-boy 😎.

@dubutofu: lol yes ik ( I know ) it's you jaebeom, but yh (yeah) what's the move? 😂
@jbthebboy: wanna go to café jean with me in a few mins?
@dubutofu: yea sure i have nothing to do anyways lmao
@dubutofu: also, why don't you post anything?
@jbthebboy: same thing for you, why don't you post?
@dubutofu: because i don't like taking of myself while posing, that's weird.
@jbthebboy: same, i don't take pics. but, I'm at the café.
@dubutofu: I'll be there in a min ✨.

they met up at the café. they began talking and knowing more about one another. "oh so you b-boy, show me a few moves." "i mean yeah it's in my instagram username and.. you know not in the café lol." they finished their drinks and walked by to the nearest park and he did his signature move.

dahyun began clapping and jaebeom blushed. "this is who i want in my life." jaebeom thought to himself. he watched as dahyun giggle like a four year old.

"she's so beautiful." "thanks." jaebeom jumped and said "yOu heArD mE?!?"
"yes. but sorry jb, i have a boyfriend.." jaebeom stopped smiling. "oh. okay." jaebeom pretended he received a call and made a fake convo. "alright yes, I'll be home in a few... sorry i gotta go." he left without hearing what dahyun had to say. he jogged home "hey bro." both chaeyeon and youngjae said. jaebeom ignored them and went to his room, threw off his coat and fell asleep listening to Instagram by Dean.

— 6 hours pass —

jaebeom has been sleeping this whole time. it was now around 10pm. he woke up to a notification. he clicked on it. and what he saw shattered his heart.

50,000 views @dubutofu: happier with you

50,000 views
@dubutofu: happier with you. 💓. @chaeunwoo.

@user1: he's so handsome omo.

@user2: i hope the girls pretty enough to be with him.

@user3: he's a god 😍.

jaebeom stares at the photo for 6 minutes straight. he received a message from jennie.

jennie ❣️: it's ok, come over.
jb 😎: thank you.

jaebeom grabbed his coat and walked out of his bedroom to see chaeyeon and youngjae sleeping crazily on the couch. he quietly opened the front door and walked to jennie's house. as soon as she opened the door he grasped onto her. "im sorry, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry, im sorry. i can't live without my bestfriend it's just that i thought you needed to focus on kai, so i wanted to stay distance i didn't even know i could feel-" "yeah i know. also kai & i are over. that same day at the mall after not seeing you and chae i broke off with him. but if you're really sorry. make me some dinner. im starving and dad went on a business trip again." jaebeom laughed but zoomed to the kitchen. he proceeded to make cream pasta and coconut shrimp. jennie snapped a photo for instagram.

160,568 views @jensdiary: thanks for the food

160,568 views
@jensdiary: thanks for the food. hope i can heal your heart ❣️. @jbthebboy.

@lisababes: when did this happen?

@crack.bambam: whats going on?

@jacksonboi: use condoms kids.

@jungchaeyeon: i wake up and see my brothers bestfriend posting my brother-

as jaebeom was eating both jennie's and his phone began you insane. jaebeom was gaining followers. he went from 2 followers and kept on reloading and it went to 12k then 20k. "jennie what is this?" "i don't know but youre blowing up on instagram LOL." "but jennie, you have 70k followers in the max of one hour." "i really don't know lets just turn our phones off." "okay nice idea." jaebeom did his usual and layed in between jennie's leg, wrapped his arms around her waist and relaxed on her chest. they talked for a while and explained what happened with dahyun and showed who she was dating. "she shouldn't have lead you on like that. these bitches ain't shit, i had a bad feeling about her anyways." jaebeom laughed and jennie played in his hair. jaebeom slowly fell asleep. jennie noticed and she had to use the bathroom. she slowly removed one of his arms from her waist. as she was slipping out she felt something grab her waist. "don't leave. i need you." a sleepy jb said. "im just going to the rest room." "no. stay by me." "im need to pis-" jaebeom who was still half asleep gently pulled jennie into his embrace and planted his lips onto hers. jennie panicked a little but the kiss slowly became passionate signaling jb was now fully awake. jaebeom hand slowly went up jennie's shirt.

sorry. cliffhanger!! but next chapter is a smut! if youre not 13+ do not scroll!!