chapter ²

- a week later -

jaebum was over at jennie's house and they were watching netflix. jaebum layed on jennie's chest with his arms around her waist & jennie playing in his hair. this was nothing new or special. they were always that close.

- the movie they were watching ended -

it was 9:00 o'clock and it was getting late. jennie looked down and noticed jaebum sleeping. for some reason, she never noticed how handsome jaebum was. she admired his features starting with his eyes. feline-like, alluring. then, his unique jaw structure and baby cheeks. and his twin beauty marks. she was admiring his lips not even noticing he woke up.

"you like what you see?" jaebum said lazily and smirked with a confident smile

yes

yes. "tss...as if. you look like the bottom of a hobo's foot. anyways, it's 9:30. head home." jennie scoffed while looking at jaebum burying and getting comfortable on her chest.

"hmm..no thanks. i wanna stay here with you.he tightened his arms around her waist. jennie blushed. wait. why am i blushing. wtf. jennie seriously chill the fuck out. jennie mentally cussed herself out and was making expressions without noticing it. jaebum was just looking up at the crazy 6 year old do funny faces and chuckled. jennie looked down and was only a few inches from his face. jennie without thinking booped his nose, giggled and said "gwiyeobda" (means "cute" in korean) jaebum heard when but decided to ignore. he laid on her chest for about 5 minutes in complete silence. a calm silence. he then got up.  "yeah. im gonna go downstairs and make some noodles, want some?" jennie nodded her head and proceeded to follow him to the kitchen.

— 10 minutes later —

jaebum & jennie sat at the table making jokes. one particular joke about youngjae & chaeyeon made jennie laugh so hard that the soup on the spoon went on jennie's face. jennie continued laughing as jaebum got a napkin and slowly caressed the paper wiping off the soup from her face. jennie stopped laughing and just looked at jaebum's face.

one thought circles around jaebum & jennie's head.

"what am i to jaebum."

"what am i to jennie."

hehe cliffhanger ✨✨. i will upload Tommorow!! Please vote by oressing the star and give me support to contribute uploading chapters!!