"Aigooooo you look just like your dad." My mom patted him on the shoulder.

"That's what everyone says." Jimin stated, his smile never fading.

At the moment~

Back to Jimin's POV

"So it's set. Exactly next week is the wedding and then the after-party okay?" My mom spoke as everyone agreed.

"Yayyyyy I'm soooo excited." My dad finally shows his real side as we laughed along.

"Heeeeeyyyy we're heeere!" Someone screeched through the door.

"Huh? Why are y'all here?" I asked while raising one of my eyesbrows.

"I called him here. They were the one who are gonna help me shop for the occasion. Jiyeon, Kookie and Jiminie let's go." Eunji answered as she stood up while grabbing her belongings and heading out, leaving the parents alone for more of reunion time.

Eunji's POV

Where are we going?" I asked while poking Namjoon's shoulder.

"To the wedding boutique duh." He replied while making a 'bruh' face.

"Okaaayyy~" I sighed happily.

"Hoiii~" Someone suddenly spoke as I turned around and saw Yoongi and Daehyun on the hatchback seat.

Ok before anything, lemme describe the seating arrangement.

The one who was driving was Hoseok, next to him on the passenger seat was surprisingly Nayeon, behind which were me and Namjoon, and finally, behinds us on the hatchback seat were Yoongi and Daehyun.

In case ya'll are confused af, Yoongi had love at first sight when he saw Daehyun for the first time and Daehyun coincidentally felt the same. Gradually they both started dating a year back.

Some random flashback~

"Don't these flowers look pretty?" I asked Yoongi as he shifted his gaze towards the flowers.

"Yep they sure do. By the way Eunji, do you think I should confess to her....I mean it's been more than two months that I've been holding it in..." He spoke softly as I gave him a reassuring smile.

"Of course. It's better to let it out that hold it in. If you don't let it out, it might distract you and affect your health. Do go for it! Fighting~!" I gave him a hug as he smiled widely.

"Oh yeah. Also, gimme one of your flowers." He smirked as I returned the same while handing him the red flower.
___________

"Daehhhyuuuunnnn~" I called out happily.

"Whhhaaat?" She replied while peeking through the door.

"There's someone cool outside! Go and see!!!" I pushed her out if the room with excitement.

"OKAYokay. I'm going." She fixed her skirt before walking to the hallway.

Then I saw Yoongi coming this way too. Yes jackpot.

"Oh Suga-ssi! What brings you here?" Daehyun stopped in her tracks when she almost bumped into him.

"Hello there.......uh....actually you can just call me Yoongi....." His cheeks started to heat up. Awww sjdbsjxbsjz.

"Lol okay. But may I ask whom is this flower for?" She asked, being the curious cat she is.

"Oh this......well....you want it?" He asked shyly.