16

At the shore~ (The next day)

"The air is so fresh hmmm" The Queen smiled as her beach dress moved in the wind. "True." The king folded his arms with a judgemental face. Gosh does he ever smile?

From a distance, catchy music was being heard. We decided to go check it out. "Yeobo! Let's go have some fuuuuun!!" The queen squealed as she dragged her very shook husband towards the outdoor drink station.

Everyone laughed and followed them there.

There was music, people were dancing, drinking, gossiping and so much more! It looked amazing. It was like a mini beach party.

After a few seconds the DJ came on stage and said, "Now gather up couples and partners! It's time for some slow dance~" He smirked and went off stage.

I turned my head to look at my boyfriend who was now no where to be seen.

"JIMIN WHERE ARE YOUUU!?" I yelled over the loud sounds. Suddenly, my eyes caught him begging to his parents about something and a few seconds later, they were shockingly see in the middle of the dancefloor!!! OHMYGOSH.

"We were just kids when we fell in love....." The music started to play as the queen smirked at the king who was hesitant, but soon he enjoyed it too. Wow.

The scenario was perfect like the song.

Suddenly I felt arms wrap around my waist as I turned around to look at my Mochi.

"Hey~" Jimin winked. My heart is red.

"Hello....wanna dance?" I flirted stupidly as my hands rested on his chest.

"Obviously duh." He giggled as he took me to the dancefloor.

After the dance~

The DJ came one stage again as everyone clapped and cheered. The king was joyful too. Wow.

"The dance was simple lovely! Now, the best couple on the dancefloor was...." The DJ smirked.

"TAEHYUNGIE!!!" Jungkook ran to Taehyung as they had their reunion. Wait how did I not notice him before?

"Gosh I went crazy because I missed you like hell!!" Jungkook hugged him as he smiled.

"I went crazy for myself  too." He laughed causing Jungkook to whine.

(A/n: I can literally hear Taehyung singing in this dialogue.)

"OK NOW. The best couple on the dancefloor was......you both right there!! Come on get your free drink~" The DJ pointed at the King and Queen excitedly.

"Woah yayyyy!!!" All of us clapped.

"Ok I have no idea how we won-AHHH!!!" The king yelled as the Queen dragged him to the bar causing all of us to laugh.

Time skip~ ( At the restaurant)

"Omg I haven't had so much fun in years! I regret not coming here earlier." The Queen stated as the king nodded. Yes! He must've changed his mind!

"They were really friendly and kind. I am happy to see such a drastic change among them and the surroundings. Eunji dear, I'm really sorry for not listening to you earlier. Hope you've forgiven me." The king smiled sheepishly.

"It's fine really." I smiled back as me, Jungkook, Jimin and Jiyeon high-fived each other under the table.

"So when was the last time you came on shore?" Jungkook asked.