12

Jimin continued to rest his head on my lap when we heard the door open and close.

After a few seconds Jungkook and Jiyeon came and sat beside us at the sofa.

"So.....how did it go?" I asked while playing with Jimin's hair.

"What do you think?" Jungkook said as he looked up, red-eyed. Shit this isn't good.

"He denied my request and more than that, he banned me and Jimin to go outside this territory. Usually, Jimin used to travel to other kingdoms to meet his friends but now, he can't." Jiyeon sniffed.

"Oh....." I sighed as I looked down pitifully at my boyfriend who was fast asleep. How can someone fall asleep so fast?

"So that means y'all can't come with us....to our home?" I spoke.

Jiyeon inhaled and then slowly nodded. "We possibly could never...."

I felt my eyes burning as tears were threatening to fall. How can I stay without Jimin for so long? He is, and will be the source of my happiness, He showed me what love is..... without him.....I don't know what I'd do......

I felt something move as I came out of my deep thoughts and saw Jimin's eyes fluttering open while rubbing his cheek. Shit my tears fell on top of his cheek. I'm ded.

"Jagiya why are you sprinkling water on my-WAIT WHAT HAPPENED TO YOU?" He sat up and cupped my cheeks while looking into my teary eyes.

"Nothing honey......I accidentally poked my finger into my eyes so yeah." I shook my head and removed his hands from my cheeks to hold them.

He turned his head and found the others teary eyed too, causing him furrow his eyebrows.

"Ok guys why were YOU ALL crying!? What the actual heck?" He stood up and glared at us.

"Jiminnie please calm down I will tell you later....." I stood up as well and held his arm in attempt to drag him to the bedroom.

"No. Now. Please." He said strongly.

At the bedroom~

After telling each and every detail to Jimin carefully, he looked upset.

"I told all of you not to bring up the topic but y'all DON'T WANNA LISTEN!" He yelled, making me a bit angry.

"Shut up. It's not like I'm gonna stay here forever is it!? I DO HAVE TO LEAVE AFTER A FEW DAYS." I shouted.

"How the fuck am I supposed to shut up when you're talking tragic like this? You know how painful it's gonna be when you leave? You know how difficult it's gonna get? You don't, do you....you're just eager to leave." He glared.

He was already mad when I told him about being banned to go out of this territory.

At this point I was so angry that I gasped and smiled bitterly. "How dare you Jimin! What the actual fuck has gotten into you huh? You think I'd be happy to leave you? How could you? After all of this time we spent together you still think this way? Wow. That's great." I folded my arms and looked into his eyes.

He felt sudden guilt rushing through him. Because the next second he got down on his knees and started crying.

I bent down and observed him before he spoke softly.

"I'm really very....sorry. I can't control myself when I'm angry and....that's why I just......blabbered rubbish. I just can't.....live without...you....please don't leave me...please." He started to hiccup as his sobs grew louder.

I put my finger under his chin to lift up his face. His eyes were red and tears were just rolling down like a waterfall. I couldn't see him like this. It was too painful.

I pulled him up and into my embrace as he buried his face at the nape of my neck while wrapping his arms around my waist and continued to cry.

"You're right. We shouldn't have thought about this in the first place. Jungkook and Jiyeon are really upset too...." I said softly as I stroked his hair.

After sometime he pulled away and seemed to feel a bit better. Then he averted his eyes from mine, embarrassed to face me. Poor baby.

"It's okay to cry sometimes, and I forgive you too. But try to control yourself ok?" I tried to smile and forget about the pain.

He slowly turned to me and lifted the side of his lips in an attempt to smile back.

"I love you so much." I hugged him again as he returned the gesture.

"I love you so much more." He whispered against my ear and then softly kissed my neck.

"You guys are so cute!" We heard a shrill squeal.

"Hehe thanks. You guys are cute too~" I replied as I smiled towards Jiyeon as Jungkook was behind her.

"Are you guys ok now?" I asked them.

"Yep. Jungkook started cracking jokes which made us laugh and lightened our mood.

"Care to share some with me buddy?" Jimin turned to face Jungkook with a desperate smile.

"Of course! Ok guys here's one." Jungkook started as he sat on the bed followed by us sitting in a circle together.

"Why did Jimin hyung spread butter on his toast even though he loved Jams?" Jungkook smirked.

"Uhm.....because his jam got expired?" Jiyeon replied.

"No but you're close to answer." Jungkook restrained himself from laughing.

"Guys it's obvious! Because he didn't have Jams at all HAHAHA get it? HAHAHA!!!" He burst out with laughter and fell on the ground.

"Was that supposed to be funny?" Jimin glared at Jungkook and then quickly flicked his forehead.

"OWW! HAHAAaahha" he continued to laugh.

I couldn't hold myself any longer so I started laughing too.

"JAgggiiYaaaa!!" Jimin whined causing me to laugh harder until I stopped.

"Ok ok. My turn now." I cleared my voice.

"Why does Kookie's girlfriend yawn all the time?" I asked looking at her.

Everyone looked at me confused.

"Gosh it's simple guys. Because her name is Ji-YAWN!!!" I started laughing wildly this time.

Jungkook and Jimin started laughing too.

"Yah! Unnieeee!!!" Jiyeon yelled but then soon, she started giggling.

"That was a nice one jagi!" Jimin clapped.

I smiled happily.

We spent the whole time until late night by talking, playing games sharing secrets to one another and it felt like Jimin and Jiyeon became a part of the family too. It was fun.

Author's note: Hola readers! This story is gonna be longer than I thought hehe. But I'll try to add interesting stuff since right now I'm having the writer's block and idk what to do . Bye love you.