11

(A/n: there's an eensy bit of smut down there hoho. If you ain't comfortable then be aware of the signs up ahead.)

Jiyeon's POV

"Hobi leave Kookie please! We need to go to my dad to convince him about something-" I got cut off abruptly.

"About what?" Hoseok raised one of his eyebrows.

We could have gone earlier but we can't since Mr. HOSEOK has got Jungkook and is having a chit-chat session with him. Gosh they're so stubborn.

"So are you single?" Jungkook asked.

"Yeah....but I have a crush though haha. I gonna confess soon." Hoseok blushed.

"Oohhhh that's cool! Fighting~" He replied with a smirk. I swear if they don't stop chatting I will sue them.

"And may I know who's your lover?" Hoseok smiled cheekily.

"Lmao she's right here bro. And I think....she's getting mad..." Jungkook pointed at me who glared at both of them.

"WOOOAHHH YOU GOT MY BESTIE?! That's great news man! Anyways lemme tell you that you should never make her angry or else-" He got cut off with a hit on his head. A hit by me of course.

"What was that forrr??" Hoseok whined while rubbing the top of his head.

"You guys are so freaking TALKATIVE like seriously y'all just met! You guys are talking as if you're seeing each other after ages. I'm done." I lifted up my hands to my face level.

"And Jeon Jungkook we came here for a job. Not to socialize." I folded my arms.

"Yes mam. And let us finish this job." He laughed as he stood up and motioned me to move forward.

Time skip~

Jungkook's POV

"Dad? Where are you?" Jiyeon yelled. Why does this girl yell so much?

"Hohoho!! What brings you here at this time Jiyeon? And where's your brother?" The king (I suppose) suddenly came out of nowhere.

"Why does everyone keep asking me that?" She whined.

"Because usually you're never here at this hour.You can be found anywhere in this world except the palace." Hoseok hyung smirked followed by me chuckling.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying!" Her hands turned in to fists as she swam to....I don't know what that place was lol.

"And may I know who is this handsome merman?" The king raised one of his eyebrows, still smiling.

"Hey who are you calling merma-"

"Hahaaaa this is Jeon Jungkook your Majesty. He has come from the Indian ocean." Hoseok hyung covered my mouth as he spoke nonsense.

"Oh I see.....but you don't look like an Indian to me....By the way, what brings you here anyway? Do have any relatives?" He asked.

"Ahha yes I have come to see Jiyeon.....ehm....." I realized I just blurted out the wrong thing. And the king narrowed his eyes as Hoseok hyung shook his head.

"Uh....She is my.....girlfriend." I spoke the truth since I am a loyal boy. Hehe.

"Damn son!!!" The king gasped, his mouth bigger than a frying pan.

"Your Majes-" Hoseok hyung got interrupted.

"Oh my! How can Jiyeon be so lucky to get such a handsome merman? This is great~ You seem like a good guy too. Take care of my Jiyeon well alright? Gosh kids grow up so fast...." The king wiped fake tears while smiling.

"Yes sir......" I scratched the back of my neck awkwardly.

"Now go see what's wrong with that girl. She gets annoyed way too fast." The king scoffed as he escorted me and Hyung towards her room.

Before we entered, the king said, "By the way, you can call me papa ok?" He winked. Mddjdjxjsj I'm ded.

Jimin's POV

"Jaaaaaaagiiiiiyyyaaaaaa" I whined skillfully while laying my head on her lap.

"Jiminnie shut up. I'm watching Bok Joo. Waah she's so strong~" Eunji eyes were glued to the screen as she ran her fingers through my hair. I loved that feeling.

"When will it get overrr?" I asked since I was getting bored.

We were supposed to spend some time doing couple stuff you know.....but Miss. Eunji unfortunately had her favorite drama shown on TV. At the wrong time.

"About 20 more mins ok?" She pinched my cheek.

I decided not to bother her so I was trying to fall asleep. A few seconds after shutting my eyes, I couldn't hear the sound of the TV anymore. As I opened one of my eyes, I saw Eunji staring down at me as she switched off the TV and kept the remote on the table.

"Aww are you bored?" She smiled. Cute.

"Mhm. But I thought you were supposed to watch weightlifting fairy Kim Bok Joo...." I asked.

"I don't wanna waste time since you're here. Besides, I can watch it later haha." She held my hand while helping me sit up.

She then came closer and whispered, "You're my main priority now Jiminnie~" She smirked and seconds later, I felt her soft lips on mine. I wasted no time in kissing her back.

It was a slow passionate kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck while nibbling on my lower lip. I couldn't control myself as a moan came out of my mouth.

"Seems like you're enjoying it~" She breathed against my lips.

(A/n: tiny smut alerrrrt ⚠ you can still read it you want tho.)

Eunji's POV

It was getting heated as Jimin asked for entrance while letting his tongue slide against my lips. He then suddenly inserted his tongue inside my mouth as I let out a low moan. We were a moaning mess lol.

One of his hands slowly ran up my thigh as I sucked on his lip causing him to moan again.

"My turn babygirl~" He smirked as he pressed his lips to my neck and started to suck on it. Meanwhile, his hand reached my ass as he slowly squeezed it causing me to gasp loud. Shit. This feels too good.

(A/n: End of tiny smut. Continue reading from below.🗿)

A few minutes later he brought his lips back to mine as he placed a soft kiss. His hand came down and held my waist. We pulled away and stared into each other's eyes.

"I just love spending time with you babyyyy~" He tucked a few strands of hair behind my ear. I hugged him and buried my face in his chest.

"Me too. What if I continued to watch Bok Joo?" I giggled.

"Then I'd be even more bored and.......you wouldn't feel as good as you felt a while ago." Jimin smirked as he rested his head on top of mine.

"So that means I'm never watching Bok Joo with you by my side." I stated.

"That's right jagi. When you're with me, there should be nothing else distracting you." He hugged me tighter.

Author's note: Hello dear readers. The ones who've read the smut, if it's too cringy then please comment or if it's not, then please comment (again lol) so that I can know what I can improve on. It my first time writing this kind of shit lol heheheh.😉 Anyways continue reading to know what happens next. Love y'all 💖