24

Eunji's POV

"Jihyo, Manager-nim is calling you." Tzuyu said as she barged in the room.

In realisation that I am Jihyo, I took a run towards the office.

As I knocked on the door, I heard a soft "come in" before entering.

"Hello there. Should I call you by your stage name or usual?" The manager smiled at me before motioning me to sit.

"Jihyo is fine." I said. I wanted to get used to people calling me that cuz if I don't, there might be problems later.

"Okay. So.....you were called here because.....we need a favour from you. Are you okay with it?" He asked.

"Depends on what favour you want." I replied lazily. I can't help it, I was sleepy.

"Oh right. Silly me. Anyways, so basically, Chanel wants you to participate as a model for their new collection which will be released next week. Are you gonna accept it?" He explained.

"Chanel!? Are you serious?? And why me!!?" My eyes widened.

"Here see this." The manager handed me a small card which read:

To Respected Head of the JYP Entertainment:

We kindly request you to participate for the following. Our official Spring Collection clothing be released next week. We need one of your idols named Jihyo (Jeon Eunji) to be our model for the same. Please confirm and reply asap. Payback will be given as per concern authority.

Thank you,
From Chanel Enterprises 한국
xxxxxxxxxxx~

Omg. This wasn't a lie. Why wasn't it a lie? There was no way I was ready for this. What the actual Frick?

"Made up your mind?" The Manager's voice brought me out of my train of thoughts.

"Oh....um......what if I said n-" I got cut off by the intense stare of him.

"Don't you dare say no." He spoke in his heavy voice. Fml.

"O....kay I accept it...." I gulped. I was kinda scared of the manager.

"Good! Now. Your photoshoot is day after tomorrow so be at the lobby before 8:30 am okay? Byee have a good night." He smiled and waved me out. The duality.

I sighed while walking back to the practice room to get my stuff, thinking of what have I gotten myself into. I wasn't even sure if I would be able to pose properly.

I mean, I had experienced photoshoots before but Chanel? Gosh that's way different.

"Bish is you okay?" Chaeyoung spoke in her weird accent.

"Uh....I'm good thanks." I shrugged.

"Hon I know something is wrong. You never slouch like this. Also you look pale." She said.

"It's complicated. I got selected by Chanel to be their model." I explained super quick.

"Dude that's like opportunity of a lifetime. What is wrong with you?" She widened her eyes.

"I just don't want to go......I mean, I'm not ready." I said.

"Oh is that it? Bish you gonna get money for that. Why don't you get it?" She explained.

"But that's not the main priority...." I replied.

"Then what is?" She raised her eyebrows.

"Self-sufficiency is. I'm not confident and don't even know if things are gonna go right. So that's why. And I have no fucking choice but to go for it." I felt my blood starting to boil.