8

Jimin's POV

Was I hearing right? She just said she loves me.....

"What? I couldn't hear you....could you repeat what you just said?" I teased her.

"It's your problem if you didn't hear it. I ain't saying it again." She smirked.

"Why won't you say it again? When people admit that they love another person for the first time, they say it everyday....every night.....forever.....if it's real love...." I answered cleverly.

"Oh is it? Then why were you telling me to repeat what I said because I suppose you already know what I said." She continued to smirk. Aish this girl.

"They call me smart for a reason Jiminnie~" She pinched my cheek gently which making an innocent face.

"Okay okay you win." I raised my eyebrows.

"And I love you too." I said quickly.

"Huh? What did you just say?" She suddenly looked at me in the eyes.

"Sorry I can't repeat it~" I smiled cheekily in victory while wiggling my eyebrows.

"JIMINNNIEEEEEEEE!!" She whined while hitting my chest slightly. This is revenge mwhahahahahah. Ok that's it.

Eunji's POV

I was so annoyed at this point I just felt like punching him on the face. Well no just kidding. He's just a sweet cute little mochi that I loooooove. Wait what? I think I need a brain check up.

I pouted at him as he continued to laugh. After he noticed how annoyed I was, he stopped and stared into my eyes. We stared at each other for a few seconds when his hands slowly cupped my cheek.

"You're so beautiful Eunji-ah.....I just can't stop staring at you...." He almost whispered and started to lean closer.

I wasted no time and leaned forward. Soon I felt his soft lips gently pressed onto mine. Fireworks ignited inside me, it seemed like time had stopped and everything got still, except us.

I wrapped my arms around his neck as his hands snaked around my waist, pulling me closer, not breaking the kiss. It all felt like a dream.

I felt like I was in a trance. He made me fall for him even more with these little interactions. Instead of having a long kiss, we just went for small tugs, making the kiss a bit sloppy. Eunji where is your innocence these days?

After sometime he slowly pulled away, attaching our foreheads together.

"This was my first kiss Eunji-ah.....and I'm glad you stole it." He smiled.

"It was my first kiss too....." I whispered shyly.

"Wahhh so amazing~" He pulled me in his warm embrace as he buried his face in my neck.

"Remember one thing jagiya...." His warm breath brought chills to my spine.

"You are mine." He placed tiny kisses on my neck. Don't die Eunji. Not right now.

"The same implies to you ok Jiminnie?" I caressed his hair gently.

"Hmm." I felt him him smile.

"Let's go now....it's already 4pm...." He stood beside me and intertwined our hands.

"We were out for so long!? Shit Kookie's soooo gonna kill me." I whined.

"So is Jiyeon. It's really scary when she gets angry....." He chuckled including me.