26

2 days later~

"Can I just delete this from the Chanel website?" I whined as I saw mine and Jaehyun's pictures on the screen.

"No you can't. Also it's gonna get worse because the spring collection has released which means every Chanel boutique or outlet will be filled with your pictures. Maybe as posters or on magazines." Jiyeon shook her head.

"MAGAZINESSS!?!?" I suddenly yelled causing her to flinch.

"Yes. See there's always a fashion corner in every magazine and also, fashion magazines are precisely made for that purpose." She explained.

"NOOOOOOOO!!!" I groaned.

"Yup. Sorry unnie. There's nothing we can do about it." Jiyeon shook her head again.

"But what about magic!!?" I suggested but as a result, she still Shook. Her. Head.

"Don't you know how mad the manager will be if he sees someone else instead of you in the picture? Also removing memories cannot be done by me since my powers aren't strong enough." She spoke as I sighed loudly.

"What do we dooooooooooo?" I whined.

"Nothing. Just face it. I know you can do it. I will somehow help you to explain it to Jimin when you have to." She patted my back.

"Heyyyy!!! You saw the vogue magazine today!? OMG EUNJI YOU LOOK SO GOOD WITH THAT GUY!" Mina, a member of our group came in with a vogue magazine. Fml.

What the fuuuuuuuck!" Jiyeon snatched the magazine and her eyes couldn't get any wider.

There stood a picture of me and Jaehyun behind me with his arm around my waist, his other hand on my shoulder. Also my fake sexy face on display. Right on the cover page. Ugh yuuuuck.

"You DUMBSHIT! Eunji is dating JIMIN!" Jiyeon yelled at Mina.

"Oh......Eunji I think you're fucked." Mina turned to me her eyes widened.

"I KNOWW." I scratched my head.

Jungkook's POV

"Dude PD-nim said that he kept coffee for the both of us at the lobby." Hobi hyung said as we walked towards it.

"Why though?" I raised my eyebrow.

"I don't know-WOAHHH IS THAT EUNJI!?" He sat in front of the coffee table and took the magazine which was on it.

"Who the actual fuck is with her!?" I choked on my saliva as I noticed that creepy guy behind my sister.

"That's Jaehyun from NCT. But why is he with her.....this is gonna be a big problem if Jimin sees it." Hyung spoke as I nodded in agreement.

Then suddenly Yoongi hyung came out of no where and sat beside me on the sofa.

"Guys. I have to show you something. See this." He took out his phone and went to his messages.

Eunji😆:
Tell all the boys to keep an eye on Jimin so that he doesn't see any fashion magazines, especially vogue. Please. I'm gonna get slaughtered if he sees it.
----------

"Ok so we have to keep all the vogue magazines out of of Jimin hyung's sight. Well that's easy-" I got cut off in the most horrible way.

"Guysssss what's up!?" Jimin hyung came skipping down the stairways.

"FuckfuckfuckEEEEK!"  Hobi hyung whisper shouted while shoving the magazine under the sofa cushion.

Yoongi's POV