1: Pervert

Ignore mistakes, please

Third person P.O.V

"So, Mr. Rich. How is the company?" Baekhyun asked the raven-haired who was sitting right beside him, his black shirt hugging his buff frame perfectly, making it easier for the spectator to imagine his muscles. 

"I think it's fine.. as long as there are beautiful girls." Jungkook, the said male replied jokingly, his dark-colored fringes falling on his forehead when he winked and everyone laughed.

"Oh don't tell me you are going to be serious with one of those pretty girls." Chanyeol, another dark-haired male among the group scoffed and Jungkook shook his head in a no while taking a sip of his wine.

"So, what else do you want to do for tonight?" Jungkook quipped, taking the attention of his whole friend group. Actually, he invited all of them for a treat since he become the official owner of his father's company. His friend circle wasn't short but he invited only close ones, just like in the old days.

"Come on I am bored" Baekhyun pouted after a very short moment of silence and Chanyeol mimicked him quickly.. and received a quick smack on his head.

"Let's play truth or dare," Sehun, the most bubbly male in the group suggested while placing an empty bottle of wine in the center of the table when all of them agreed.

"Come on guys... we aren't in a camp. Why this stupid game?" Jungkook scoffed, roaming his eyes, subtly checking the surrounding of the expensive restaurant. 

"You are scared of this game so we choose it." Jackson teased him this time, wiggling his brows.

"I am not scared of anything... ok. I just don't like this childish game." Jungkook rolled his eyes, only to receive hooting from his friends. 

"Ok ok. Let me roll it. And you Mr. Jeon Jungkook.. stop whining like a child." Sehun glared at Jungkook and rolled the bottle on the table. Everyone was looking at it with amusement that who will be the first target. Bottle stopped in front of Sehun and everyone laughed but Jungkook smirked.

"Ops someone got caught in his own trap." Not letting the chance slip, Jungkook teased him and this time Sehun rolled his eyes.

"Ok ok. Truth or Dare?"

"Truth,"

"Are you dating someone recently?" Baekhyun cocked his brow and Sehun shook his head.

"Words mister," Chanyeol blinked innocently.

"No. I am not dating anyone.. or should I say that golden chance is available for everyone." Sehun said in a sarcastic tone.

Bottle again rolled and stopped in front of Chanyeol who went with the dare.

"Go and take a sip of her drink." Jungkook pointed towards a girl sitting on some tables ahead of them.

Well, he did that but in turn, he got a scolding lecture from that girl as she was on a date. Luckily his boyfriend wasn't there at that time. Everyone laughed like crazy... clutching their stomach. The whole friend circle was enjoying their time with each other.

¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤°¤

Taehyung was roaming the road right before he found a bench near a restaurant to rest for a bit. The restaurant was expensive but luckily no one said him to go from there.

The cool breeze was blowing at night but he didn't mind that. His face was red including his pointed nose but he wanted to calm down from what happened before, he needed to calm down.