A Christmas Story || One Shot

Start from the beginning

You walk to the shore and stare at him smiling. You notice that he is wearing the bracelet you made for him. He stares at you and keeps singing with a beautiful smile lighting his face up:

«Do you remember?

Everything felt so right

When I held you close to me...»

You can't help but join him. He stops singing but keeps playing his guitar while you sing:

«Do you remember?

Those cold Christmas nights

When we saw the world in harmony...»

Both of you sing as a duet, like in the old times:

«Christmas time

Time to share our love

Come and join

The tidings to the world

Christmas time

The best time of the year

Yes, it's Christmas time»

—Happy Christmas, Draco —you smile at him.

—Happy Christmas, (Y/N) —he smiles back at you.

Draco puts his guitar on the boat and rows to the shore. He offers his hand and helps you get into the boat.

—I'm sorry, babygirl. I'm sorry for not believing in you. I was too blind to see that it was a trick planned by Parkinson.

—What?

—I have no proofs, but it was her who told me that you had been cheating on me, and asked me to escort her to that exact spot where that guy was kissing you. She has been flirting with me during the whole week. It's pretty obvious, don't you think? —You nod.

—She is obsessed with you.

—But the only one I love it's you, (Y/N). I don't wanna spend another day without you. —Tears start rolling down your cheeks.

—Neither do I. I love you, Draco. I never stopped loving you. —Tears start filling his eyes.

—I wanna get back with you —he snakes his arms around your waist, underneath your t-shirt. His warm hands on your skin feel amazing.

—That's what I want the most —you wrap your hands around his neck and you both melt in a loving kiss.

Draco sits down and you sit on his lap and wrap your arms around his neck. He slides an arm around your waist and caresses your thighs with his free hand.

—I love the bracelet you made for me, babygirl. —You smile.

—And I love the pet tag you bought me, sugar. —He smiles.

—I know you love dogs. We've been dating for a year and I think we're ready to rise a puppy together.

—Oh my gosh! Draco, you're so sweet —you caress his beautiful face. He smiles.

—She is a beautiful Black Labrador Retriever. She is waiting for us in a pet shop in Hogsmeade. We may go for her right now.

—Oh my gosh! Thank you, thank you, thank you! —You kiss him over and over and over again—. But the only pets allowed here are owls, rats, toads and cats. What are we gonna do? —You ask worried. He caresses your face.

—Don't worry. I got a special permission from Professor Dumbledore. —You smile and give him a delicious french kiss—. You're my biggest weakness, kitty.

—I feel lucky to be yours, sweetie. —He kisses your neck and leaves a love bite there.

Draco and you go to Hogsmeade and you're so glad to meet Willow.

—Oh my gosh! She is beautiful! —You take her in your hands—. Hi Willow, I'm mummy —you tell her with tears of joy filling your eyes. She wags her little tail and licks your cheek. You giggle—. It's nice to meet you too, little girl —you kiss her little head. Draco stares at you with a beautiful smile lighting his face up—. Daddy is here too, Willow.

—Hi little girl, I'm back as I promised —Draco pets her and kisses her little head. She doesn't stop wagging his little tail and licks his chin. He giggles—. We're gonna take you home, Willow —he grabs your waist and kisses you tenderly, squeezing Willow in the middle.

Draco and you go back to the castle with your little girl. Willow is full of energy and runs free through the gardens. Both of you spend the whole day playing with her.

It starts snowing at night. Draco and you cuddle up together on bed, exhausted. Your playful little girl seems not to be tired. She is rolling her body on bed while Draco and you rub her belly and giggle.

—I love you, Draco —you tell him sweetly.

—I love you too, (Y/N) —he kisses you tenderly until you both feel Willow licking your chins desperately.

—Mpfhghmph Willow —you mumble. Draco giggles.

Willow falls down to bed quickly and falls asleep immediately. She is exhausted. Draco takes her carefully in his hands and places her into her little bed, then gets back to bed and cuddle up with you again. He gives you a loving good night kiss and you both fall asleep wrapped in each other's arms.

Author's Notes

Author's Notes

(Y/N) = Your Name

Song lyrics from "Christmas Time" by The Backstreet Boys.

I love to include Willow on my Christmas stories ❤️

Did you like this one shot? Please let me know your thoughts in comments x

Thanks for reading!