🍋 intoxicating | russia x fem!philippines

dec/26/2019

just a short sneak peak lemon that will soon be part of my russia x philippines book lmaoo.

in the book they didnt even meet yet lel.

Third POV

Russia continued to pound inside of her, intoxicated and horny, the two were. Russia was glad that Philippines was wet enough. Philippines continued to cry out under him, becoming an adorable moaning mess. Both her small wrists were being pushed down by his large hands. The sound of skin slapping filled the air as Russia just banged her non stop.

The sight below him would always get him erect when he'll think about it. Moaning under him, drool trickled down her chin as her neck and thighs are filled with countless love bites that she'll have to cover up, she bounced up and down the couch as he continued to thrust into her hole with a fast and sloppy pace.

Russia was nearing his sweet release, both being drunk and dumbasses. But, he couldn't think straight. He burrowed his dick deep inside of her, balls deep. The male released inside of her, she felt the warm liquid of her lover seep inside of her. Russia made sure that all his cum entered her before pulling out.

The two very exhausted, mostly Philippines. He carried the short female to their shared bedroom, the pair to tired to clean up themselves and the white stains on the couch. Russia gently placed Philippines on the bed and he laid down next to her. He pulled the large comforter on both their bodies, Philippines scooted closer to him. And like a light, asleep in the speed of light.

Russia smiled to himself, wrapping his protective arms around Philippines then falling asleep shortly after.

______________________________________

Philippines' eyes fluttered open, she sat up, yawning. She felt something was wrong, feeling cold all of a sudden when she pushed the blankets off of her. Her eyes widened at the realization, blushing madly as she looked at her then the sleeping Russia.

She got off the bed, shivering from the cold. Feeling a little sore, she entered the bathroom to inspect herself in the huge mirror. She inspected herself, blushing deeper. Russia left so much hickeys on her.

Her hands began to travel from hickey to hickey, feeling how deep he bit and such. She left the bathroom, feeling glad that she was atleast using birth control before all of this.

"Goddamit Russia! You really had to bite every part of my skin! Hayop ka!"

[ you're an animal! ]

Philippes yelled at him, needing a way to hide the ones on her neck. An awaking Russia rubbed his head, feeling a hangover already forming.

Russia was slightly confused, he looked at Philippines and one look, blood dripped down his nose.

"Oh.."

The two looked at Russia's standing boner from the comforter.

476 words