🐶 puppy love | child!philippines x child!reader

dec/24/2019

Third POV

The orphaned child sadly looked at the store across the orphanage, more specifically, a product they were selling. Krimsticks, a chocolate or vanilla cream, stored in small plastic tubes. Using your teeth to bite off a small hole at the top of the tube so you can put it in your mouth and squeeze the tube and the cream goes in your mouth.

They sighed again, having no money to buy just atleast one stick. The child frowned, and continued to play their toys.

A small child, the same age as the protagonist. Wandered in the orphanage's front yard, holding a butterfly catcher. He inspected his surroundings and saw a child playing by themself. The small country smiled, 'A potential friend!'. He thought excitedly, running up to the child who is kneeling down, playing with toys by themselves.

The small country kneeled down in front of them, making the orphan look up to see the country.

"Hello! I'm Philippines and you are?"

Philippines smiled warmly, making his aura friendly and welcoming. The orphan child wore a small smile.

"I'm (y/n).."

Philippines grinned, looking at their toys, he put the butterfly catcher on the floor.

"Can I play with you? You seem lonely all by yourself."

(y/n)'s eyes lit up, filled with happiness. They nodded excitedly. Philippines grinned again, also filled with joy.

(y/n) handed Philippines a toy dinousaur whilst fixing up the small city. Philippines gladly accepted and already started forming up a story from his imagination.

"Ooooh! I could play as Godzilla and you can try to stop me!"

The orphan had stars in their eyes. Agreeing with the creative Philippines.

"That's a really great idea Philip!"

Philippines blushed, flustered.

___

"I'm gonna get you, you cheater!"

Philippines roared, whilst laughing, chasing the orphan.

"I'm not a cheater!"

(y/n) ran away from the small country, laughing all the way as they held a small stuffed santa in their tiny hands. The two spent hours playing 'Santa Claus vs. The Terrible Terror'. Philippines closed in on the orphan, at a close distance, without warning he pounced on them like a predator. Pushing the orphan against the grass.