❄️ attention | north korea x reader

march/17/19

drawing requests open 💖
more details at previous chapter.

songfic, kind off.

Requested by: [ please comment below if u have requested this ]

3rd POV.

Attention.

It's what he wanted from a certain girl.

He became jealous whenever other countries would talk to her.

He hated how some days they basically didn't look at each other.

He hated it so fucking much.

Other countries noticed this, some would tease him and he'll hurl empty nuke threats at them.

I'm afraid God is gonna teach me a lesson.

He sighed as he watched his brother and his crush having fun in the snow, while he just observed them in the background, with a half full cup of coffee and jealousy. He glared at him, if looks could kill, South Korea would probably collapse already.

Over boys you never liked.

He sighed and sipped his drink, trying to calm down and not choke his brother.

I only smile for you.

She laughed at South Korea's jokes, making the opposite brother blush, his heart fluttering.

He hated how he fell for her.

He hated how he softened for her.

He hated these feelings.

She softened his heart.

But she's oblivious.

He sighed.

She rarely talks to him anymore.

"Hey bro! I'll go buy us some chips! Don't worry I'll get your Swiss Cheese!"

South exclaimed, waving as he went to the nearest store. (Y/n) laughed and sat beside North, North blushed harder.

"Heya North~"

(y/n) says, trying to start a conversation.

"W-what?"

North Korea tried to sound stern, but he stuttered.

"Nothing really.."

I don't smile for the cameras.

(y/n) clicked her tounge, dangling her legs back and forth, a faint blush on her cheeks. North sighed, this is what he also hated when having a conversation with her, awkward silence.

"So, what have you been doing these past days?"

North asked, finally getting his manliness back.

"Nothing really, just being lazy and watching tv.. You?"

She exclaimed, watching the city life.

"Eh same.. Nothing going alot in my life and in my country, except South scaring me with fucking Choco Pies.."

North Korea says sternly, she giggles. Damn that fucking laugh, he could feel his heart beating louder. He clutched his chest tightly.

North unconsciously places his hand on her knee, making her jump, her heart beating faster at 1,000,000,000kms per hour.

"So where you heading after this little date with you and SK while I watch at the background?"

Just by the word 'date', NK got hurt but hid it very well. He didn't realize where his hand is, yet, (y/n) just shrugged and ignored his hand.

"W-what made you t-think it's a dat-e?"

She stuttered.

"So cute.."

He thought.

Suddenly, South Korea threw cheese at North Korea, hitting him right in the face. North Korea grabbed it and instead of yelling, just glared at him. South Korea and (y/n) burst out laughing as they opened their snacks.

"F-fuck, sorry bro-"

North Korea cut him off by throwing a ball of snow to his face, making him freeze instantly. (y/n) laughed more, trying to contain the laughter, she made her own snowball and decided to betray South Korea, they threw snowballs at him.

Screaming as he was legit freezing, he collapsed on the ground, trying to burrow in the snow but he just kept on getting hit. North and (y/n) were having lots of fun torturing poor South.

"E-enough!"

South said in between giggles. Everyone burst out laughing as North Korea prepared a really large one and fucking catapulted it onto South. He tried to dig out but with no use, muffled dialogue can be heard as (y/n) jumped in the snow mound, almost sitting on South.

They dug out South and ate chips and cheese.

Well let's just say South stayed at home due to all the snow fighting while North followed (y/n).

(y/n)'s house [ after the park date ]

North sat down on a nearby couch as (y/n) took off her coat and boots and plopped next to him. She turned on the tv and watched some trashy show.

"Hey (y/n)."

"Hmm?"

(y/n) made eye contact with him, those hypnotizing eyes, damn them. He closed the space between their lips slowly, cupping her face with both hands. (y/n)'s face heated up but gave in, the two shared a intimate moment with each other.

They both seperated for air, North could see the whole galaxy in her eyes. They both blushed, sharing the peaceful silence.

North Korea and (y/n) cuddled through out the day, (y/n) rested her head on his chest as he hugged her waist, a blanket over their bodies as they watched Korean Drama.

803 words.

Okay completely unrelated but I feel like wanting to call someone papi lmao. I'm up for roleplays I guess, can be about anything from ocs to fandoms.

AnYbOdY WaNnA bE mY pAPi??????question mark???

Not in a sexual way tho, just wanting to call someone papi without creeping the person xd