💻 cuddle? | european union x reader

oct. 3, 2019

rip Watersheep, lol I haven't written something in m o n t h s so sorry if im kinda rusty. btw usual border is gone since i got a new phone :')

Requested by: not_ussr
-

Third POV

European Union was working again, (y/n) was bored, she wants to cuddle with him but he's always busy 24/7.. It's like he loves the paperwork more than her.

Currently (y/n) was sitting upside down next to European Union, a few days ago his office got infested by cockroaches because (y/n) ate alot of cookies and forgot to throw the wrappers so he'd usually work on the couch now.

(y/n) looked at European Union, who of course did not bat an eye. She pouted and suddenly held his leg, feeling the blood rush down her head.

"Please cuddle with me EU, your making me sad and lonely.."

She said whilst pulling his leg.

"Honey sit down properly, your gonna get hurt. I'll cuddle with you soon, there's just so many paperwork.."

(y/n) groaned, finally sitting up due to the amount of blood reaching her head.

"I swear cockroaches are gonna move in you one day.."

EU just chuckled but continued typing. (y/n) pouted, all the non cuddling is making her lose her sanity.

"Guess I'll make dinner.."

European Union made a sound similar to okay, eyes glued to the laptop.

The short female stood up, she opened the fridge to find something to cook, she took out the ingredients.

"I could make some- Never mind, might as well just make some Adobo."

She started preparing everything, the female got out some garlic, onion and potatoes and started cutting.

"Ow! Frick!"

She cursed out, her index finger was bleeding profusely, she dropped her knife and suddenly European Union showed up.

"Darling are you okay?"

"I just cut myself but I'm fine.. "

She laughed it off but EU didn't find it very amusing.

"Here, I'll help you clean up, let me cook instead. "

EU helped her clean her injury, this is one of the reasons she loves him, even just the smallest injury, he'll be there to tend your wounds.

"Your so sweet EU, now can I play Minecraft in your laptop?"

"Alright, but don't touch my files."

(y/n) gave him a quick peck on the lips and went to play Minecraft.

EU smiled and continued the undone work, not his paperwork, no no.

Time skip to when they both ate dinner.

The short female hovered above the seated male.

She poked him.

"Cuddle with me. "

He ignored her.

She continued poking him.

"C u d d l e. "

He ignored once again.

She continued until he gave her a quick kiss on the lips.

"I swear I can kiss you all night if that's how you'd stop."

"Please cud-"

Another kiss, it made her blush and freeze, it was very effective.

He stood up and carried her bridal style.

"Ah! EU!"

"Cuddle you want? Cuddle you get, I just want you to quiet down."

He carried her to the bedroom, plopping her down and next him. He pulled her close, hugging her waist.

"This is what you wanted right my darling?"

"Mhm, I miss being hugged by you."

He pulled her closer, making her giggle.

She hugged him and rests her head on his chest, hearing his heartbeat, slowly lulling her to sleep.

569 words

Sorry for like kinda late update, I was busy procrastinating-

Sorry if it's tRaSH-

My penys has warts.