quick headcannon

dec/26/2019

     So this is more on a kind off a/n based chapter today

     So this is more on a kind off a/n based chapter today. Cus I've been trying to put logic into Countryhumans lmao, I feel as though humans and Countryhumans shouldn't coexist. I'm just sharing this headcannon cause I think it's a good idea lmfao.

     I'd be hella scared when I'd see a 3D CH America engulfing his 69th burger in my local Mcdonalds, imagine how his skull would look like though.

    So yeah this might sound dumb but I'll now tell my headcannon.

______________________________________

     After humanity was wiped off the face of the earth, humanoid creatures started to roam the earth. These creatures are rather odd looking, with round, ball like heads, their faces the design of the country/territory's flag they emerged from and a body of a female or male human. Though, they are more related to the now extinct human than an alien.

( i have a few options as to how they lived:

a. they just randomly appeared, emerging from the soil.

b. their supposed to be war machines but took decades to create a few prototypes due to how expensive they are. after humanity was wiped off, these dumbasses finally decided to rise from the ground. though they slightly remember humans creating them, scientists experimenting on them and other pizzaz, but they brush it off as a dream )

    No one could explain how they came to life, even them, they're clueless as hell. But they're crazy patriotic and they love their territory so much that they rule over them. They don't know why, but it just feels right to them that they should be very, very patriotic. It's in their blood.

   Clueless and roaming their territory naked, they stumble across the ruined buildings of an old civillization, they do remember their history and the likes but they don't know what a cafe is yet. But they just think humans are mythical creatures, they will never accept the fact that there was a civillization before them.

   They then learn more and more about themselves, reading books in the old and destroyed library and managing to turn on a computer.

   Then they decided to travel far away from here and explore more.

   Whoops, they discover more about countries like them and they started war and stabby stabs.

    Some conquered others (y'know..), some lost their territory and some gave birth from the stronger one inseminating them. ( yes they have genitalia but, biology, maybe I'll try to explain in another chapter. )

    Also, some countries can emerge from the ground and some can just be birthed. Same with capitals and states.

    Overtime, they evolved, new countries come and the old die out or just be there. Now everyone is trying to make peace with everyone but North Korea is shaking his head.

_____________________________________

     Sorry for the cringe lmao, wrote this while I was stoned. Tbh I just wanted to add some logic in how they'd just randomly show up cause it's weird when us humans coexist with them.

     The idea was "They emerged after humanity was wiped off the earth.", like at first I thought it was a good idea but the more I added into it, it kinda went south so.

     Ya guys could add to this dumb headcannon of mine, I know it sounds bizarre but come on Ya'll would be shitting your pants when you see a humanoid creature with a testi- I mean a circle like head and a anatomically correct body of a human being.

     Oof, currently, I'm writing a genderbent (midget)Philippines x Russia so..