🌌 white specked sky | germany x philippines

I forgot who requested this but if your the person who requested this tell me in the comments below UwU.

Requested by: MarshyCuteLady

Feb. 23,2019

 23,2019

3rd POV

"Hey don't forget your treating me to Mcdonalds, Joe."

Philippines exclaimed as she walked down the steps, America following behind. America rolled his eyes as he tailed behind her.

"Yeah, yeah. Hungry already?"

"Why the hell did you still drag me to your dumb meeting? At least my reward would be Burger Steak and some Shake Shake Fries."

Philippines said, looking behind to keep eye contact with the American. Not noticing someone in front.

"Philip! Watch out you'll trip!"

America yelled.

"Huh?-"

Philippines's foot missed a step, her small form about to crash into the ground, she closed her eyes and placed her hands in front of her to protect herself.

Instead, her body crashes into another form.

Germany's eyes widen as he sees the unfamiliar country crash into him, he held his arms out to catch her. Luckily, they both didn't tumble down. America had a surprised face as he held onto the railing.

"A-are you al-alright?"

Germany stuttered, Philippines opens her eyes to see a handsome-
I mean a unfamiliar country, not exactly unfamiliar as she has seen his flag multiple times but forgot the name.

"T-thanks for breaking my fall.."

Germany realized his hands were hugging her waist, they both stared into each other's eyes, blushing. While America was slightly smiling from the background.

Philippines got off Germany and dusted herself. A small blush dusted on her cheeks as she fixed the Sampaguita accesory on her head.

"I-i'm Philippines by the way.."

"Germany."

The two smiled at each other, blushing.