"alright, so!" yohan clasps his hands in excitement. "as we all know, junho has been very.. dedicated to his elections, offering not only just hope, but also extra commodities for others to enjoy."

"how dare he? he's such a scumbag." minhee mutters in disgust.

"i thought you didn't care about the elections," hyeongjun whispers to him.

dongpyo laughs. "he only started caring until.. you know,"

"shut it, son." minhee reiterates.

"you guys must have heard about junho's courses right? the ones held by imnet." yohan continues on. "now the plan's simple. we're going to go to that course and see what's going on."

the three boys had suspected this to happen, but they needed the thought to succumb as it's quite obvious this is nothing but a suicide plan. hyeongjun looks around. "if you're planning for such huge mission, why aren't the hyungs here to supervise us? they always do."

"because.. we won't be doing this with them." yohan answers.

dohyon irks a smile. "hell, they don't even know about the course, let alone our plan."

dongpyo fumes. "may i ask who's plan is this?"

"it's mine." dohyon answers.

yohan turns at him. ".. no, it's technically mine."

"i said to you about the plan first when we met up, it was quite obvious-"

"but then again, junho came to my class first, and the thought immediately appeared in my head to do something like so, it's theoretically my plan to start off with—"

"okay, shut up. i have no interest involving myself into this banter." dongpyo sighs. "i must have asked the wrong question, so let me rephrase it. what made you go through such circumstances until you decided that we aren't letting the hyungs get involved into this.. dangerous mission? it's not something that i expect y'all to do all of the sudden.. especially yohan-hyung."

yohan turns to dohyon, expecting him to have an answer. dohyon shrugs. "we're doing this.. to prove ourselves. prove them that we're much stable than they think."

"they've always dismiss us out to the sidelines, hiding the truth from us when all we need is just a simple explanation as to what is going on." yohan frowns. "hell, for all we know there's still tons of things they haven't told us. they haven't told us how they saved eunsang, what happened to eunsang, who's imnet as a whole, who's kang daniel to us, they don't bother to answer our questions, whereas we need an explanation, dongpyo. i need an explanation."

dongpyo looks at him unsurely. ".. is it about the time you got caught by imnet."

yohan nods. "there's so many things i don't know about. in this way i could find out.. and maybe i could start trusting the hyungs again."

dongpyo sees that as a validation. "proofing yourselves.. my type of thing. that's definitely something that i could cope up with— i'm in."

"but it's.. dangerous, isn't it, yohan-ie hyung?" hyeongjun mumbles. "after watching your video getting tortured and all.. i'm actually getting pretty scared.."

"as long as we're together we can do anything, hyeongjun-ah. i mean, look at the team we assembled!" yohan turns to dohyon. "dohyon, the mastermind. he's the coordinator of all the plans we got here."

"thank you for acknowledging my genius mind." dohyon nods with pride.

"and dongpyo! sleek as a feather, god of mischief. all you need is a snap of your fingers and you can get yourself a pretty little pencil."