"Wait what?" Sian_

                      It's a shock for any normal/A.B to see a young child never experienced knowledge of high caliber. We only see what the world wanted us to see but, on a closer perspective, we are blinded. Blinded by our own moral values? Our selfishness? Our worth? We cannot say, after all we're human beings. We have a nature that changes now and then.

                Alicia: The village was prioritizing strength since war has been breaking out there and there. Still, mothers were there too teach us a little about the world. (smile)

Sian: pity? Is this what it feels like? (thought)
         : This damn emotion pity... (mumble)

              Alicia: Hey you don't have to take it to heart. I was not alone at the village, in fact, all of the kids there didn't got to school.

Sian: Where are those kids now?

              Alicia: Hehehe, Most the 

"Ah! You mean" 
                    Sian realized it immediately. That her fellow beast kin has been accepted in the school and are now in the  construction area working to survive the upcoming winter.

                 "Yes :) "Alicia_

Sian: How about the rest of you? (looks the other captains)

" We're already too late"

           "It would be embarrassing, going to school at my age"

"I finished secondary education"

             "But I'm actually bad at calculation"

"I'm good at calculation, so I didn't go to school and adventured there and there at my youth"

             "But war broke out, it's very dangerous to travel nowadays"

"I studied with my father, for he was a doctor"

           "But after hearing about the Rose Army's medical knowledge, I told my father that I'll join the army"
           "Hehe...He even went out and please one of the captains in Elkia's army to let me join the army's doctors-ranks"

Sian: Little did he knew that you were joining the different army huh?) hahaha

               "You look like your still in your youth, Captain of the Assault?" Sian_

Assault: I don't plan on going back.

             "What happened? Tells us about it, if you can't......" Sian_

Assault: It was a noble....
               : F*cking nobility.

             "You see we were commoners"

"Because my father's an adventurer and a hunter, he was able to provide our family's necessities, and that includes my schooling to a sword combatant school."

"I worked hard, harder than anyone else."

"By the end of the month, I didn't realized, I was already one of the top ten in the class"

"Father was  very proud, after all, he didn't got to school in his youths, he was self-thought"

"That day I realized, It isn't enough, how about I reach top 1" 
"I said that with high dedication and confidence of myself"

"By the end of an another month, I realized, I have climbed a higher spot once again"

"And thinking that if I continue what I am doing, I get to be number one by the end of the school year"