Out By The River

Kai POV

As Cole was undressing himself, I was standing there, second guessing my decision. "Hey, you okay?" I looked up at Cole, who was already in his boxers, fiddling with the hem of my GI. "I'm just second guessing the whole, getting in the river, thing." I mumbled, looking down at my feet. With that said Cole walked over and pulled me into an embrace. "Hey it's gonna be okay. I'm gonna be right here the whole time with you. You're not alone in this baby. Trust daddy, okay?" He said softly, eyes full of truth and love. I nodded dumbly looking up at him. "Okay."

With that, Cole began helping me undress. I blushed profusely, the feeling of his slightly rough fingers brushing against my soft skin was so amazing I almost couldn't describe it. I shyly look up at him, us both now stark naked by a river with a small breeze. The look in his eyes was full of warm love, comfort, support, and need.

"I'll go in first and then I'll ease you in. How's that sound?" He said as he slowly lowered himself into the river stream. I gulped and nodded, getting as close to the river as I could with out touching the flowing water. I then sat down where I was standing and hugged my knees to my chest, fear overtaking all of my senses. "Cmon, it's okay, just put your feet in first, okay? Baby steps." He said, watching me like a hawk to make sure I moved.

I slowly dropped my legs and slowly put my feet in the slightly cold water. My erect prick was now out in the open for all of the world to see. I blushed, but I didn't move to hide it. I don't have to hide from Cole now do I?
The thought of going further made me physically shake in fear. My eyes dilated to pin pricks, tears started to well up in my eyes, holy Spinjitzu master I don't think I'll go through with this.

Cole must have noticed my distress because I could hear the water ripple as he moved closer. "Hey, look at me, no, look at me. The water is shallow, the highest it will get is to your belly button." He said softly, standing in front of me, hands on my hips as he slowly dragged me forward. As he did this, I wrapped my arms and legs around him, clinging to him like a koala would a tree. He slowly started to walk away from the edge of the river, now I'm surrounded by water, no escape unless I were to get in it.

"Okay, I'm gonna lower us slowly into the water okay? And when I do, I want you to let go. We're going slow so don't worry about me going too fast." He said in the same gentle tone from before as he began to bend his legs, slowly dipping us, well me, into the water. I shoved my face into his neck, not wanting to look at the, cold, unforgiving water below me.

Then I felt it.

My ass grazed the top of the water.

My shaking worsened as he slowly submerged my hips and thighs. Then he stopped and whispered into my ear. "Hey, would I ever let anything happen to you, okay? Would I ever put you in any danger? Answer me baby, and use your words." I gulped softly, mouth going dry. "No." I mumbled, trying to shove my face further into the crook of his neck. "Up, look at me and speak up baby. Would daddy ever hurt you? Ever?" He said, lightly squeezing my submerged hips. "No, daddy would never hurt me. " I said, looking him straight in the eyes, even though I'm not.

"Good boy, shall I keep going? Use your words." He said, caressing my hips lightly with his thumbs. "Yeah, slowly please." "Of course baby." With that said, I was slowly going lower into the water once more.

After a few more minutes, Cole stopped. "Okay, baby, you've got to let me go now. Go at your own pace." He said softly. "How are you standing right now?" I asked him. "I'm on my knees." "Never thought I'd hear you say that." "Oh hush you." He said,and started pepper kissing my face as I laughed.

After a few more minutes, I took a deep breath and slowly unhooked my leg from his waist. But then, I thought came to mind. "Hey, why should I let go, when I'll be clinging to you again in a few minutes?" I asked, re-hooking my leg around him. "Are you joking? Or is that a legit question?" He asked back, and amused gleam sparkling in his eyes.