ch 8-The next morning (Editing finished)

Cole's POV

After Kai and I were done making out, I carried him out to the dining room on the other side of the training/main deck. "Um Cole? Why are you carrying Kai?" Asked Jay as I walked out onto the main deck. "He didn't want to walk. I'm showing off my muscles to impress him. " I joked as Kai snickered into my neck, trying to hide his red flaming face. "Why does that not surprise me? He
Ha. " He said as he chuckled at the end of his sentence.

"Is breakfast ready?" I asked as I continued to walk in the direction of the kitchen/dinning area. "Yeah, Zane made pancakes, I already had some. You might want to hurry tho, I think Lloyd is trying to eat them all." I then nodded as I walked through the kitchen/dinning door.

When I entered I found an amused looking Zane, holding a plate full of the remaining pancakes, and holding a struggling Lloyd at an arms length trying to stop him from getting said plate. And he was failing miserably since Zane is the tallest out of all of us. (Check the description for heights.)

I chuckled as I set Kai down in a chair, much to his displeasure, and kinda gave Zane this knowing look. "Brother Lloyd please! At least let brothers Kai and Cole eat some first." Zane says with a face of relief when he sees me. Lloyd turned and saw me, pouted, and gave up on getting the plate from Zane. He then sat down next to Kai, who had his head down on the table, still tired since he's only been awake for 15-20 minutes.

Zane ended up giving the plate to me and walking out onto the main deck, to what I guess is to go train with Jay. They've been pretty close here lately. They'd be kinda cute together. (What do you guys think, should I really do that ship, techno shipping i think that's what its called. I'm most likely going to regardless of what you guys say but XD you know, I'm still going to ask XD.)

I made three plates and left the rest for sensei and Nya. I gave out the plates, taking one for myself. I looked over as Kai lifted his head up and rested his chin on the table His hair falling over his eyes as he did so, it was really cute. I reached my hand over and brushed his hair to the side. I stopped for a minute once I caught sight of his eyes, god they're beautiful. I then put my other arm on the table and laid my head on it, staring lovingly at the gorgeous man in front of me. I almost forgot that Lloyd was there but he seemed to focused on his pancakes to notice two disasters of gay sitting in front of him.

I started to lean forward, my surroundings fading away, as I gave Kai a peck on his soft lips. He started giggling as I grabbed his face with both my hands and started to spread kisses all over his face. "S-stop it! C-Cole! Hehehehehe!" He said, his giggles turned into full out laughing. I then pulled back, still holding his face, and looked at my blushing boyfriend. I slowly moved forward and kissed his perfectly plump lips.

"AHEM!"

I jumped up from the table, my adrenaline pumping from the possible threat. It took a minute for my mind to clear, for only none other than, Nya. Just my luck, and I thought today would be a good day. "Do you need something, Nya?" I ask as I slightly relaxed but stayed on my guard. "Yeah, stopping eating brother's face at the table! I don't want your germs all over my breakfast!" She screeched as she glared at me and Kai.

"Awe, let them have their moments. Lord knows when we have our next mission they'll have no privacy anyway " Lloyd goaded as he continued to eat his breakfast. "I'm just saying, give it rest. I get it, you want him and not me, why I don't understand. I'm the better of the two of us anyway. " She said in a sniding tone. Kai raised himself off the table to look at his sister in disbelief, as was Lloyd and I.

" And just what do you mean by that exactly? Because last time I checked, I'm the one that's been saving you from danger not the other way around. So let's check the facts before we start throwing around "who's better"." Kai replied while making air quotes with his fingers. Nya only scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Really? That was your job to do. You're supposed to save me as a ninja-" He cut her off, "And that's where you're wrong, I haven't been constantly saving you because I am a ninja and it's what I do. I save you because it is my job as your brother and guardian! " He snapped, glaring holes into her soul.

"Oh please! Don't act like the perfect gardian now! You're not my dad! In fact I bet it was your fault they left! It had to be you since I wasn't even old enough to talk clearly! " And with that sparked an enraged argument between the both of them. They argued so loud, they disrupted Senseis meditation session.

"What is the meaning of this? You know what, I don't care. Everyone! Main deck! Now!" That's all that needed to be said for us to scramble our way out of the kitchen.

Once we were all in the main deck with a very confused Jay and Zane, not knowing what was going on. We were all standing next to each other, not daring to slouch, out of fear of being hit by sensei with his staff. I was standing in the middle of Lloyd and Kai, I had hooked my pinky with Kai's because he honestly didn't know what was going on anymore. My poor baby and I didn't even get to eat!

"Now, I'm going to ask this one time, and one time only. What is going on with you ninja these past few days?!?!" Sensei yelled out profusely, as he slammed down his staff. We all stayed silent, not willing to deal with such drama this early in the morning. After a minute of painful silence, sensei spoke once more. "So, no ones going to talk. That's fine, I'll just triple your training for the week, I mean if that's what you all want!"

"No, sensei. It's really stupid and really dramatic and we didn't want to bother something so truvial. "I explained as I stepped forward but still had my pinky hooked with Kai's. "The only one being dramatic is Kai! If he just stepped aside and let me date you none if this would be happening!" Argued Nya.

"Again with this shit! He is his own human being! You can't just have him! He's a person! Not a science experiment!" Nya and Kai are not the people you don't want to get heated, especially with each other. I should know, I've been at the end of that stick one too many times.

"Oh please! There's no way you actually care about him! You just want him so I can't have him!" Kai snarled at the declaration. If it weren't for the fact I was now holding him in place by the hand, he'd be trying to tackle her. At this point there was barely anything keeping them from tearing each other apart.

"I have had heard enough! Settle down! The both of you! I want a full explanation for what's going on! Right now!" Sensei demanded, cutting off anything Kai or Nya had left to say. I stepped forward and said,"We'll tell you everything."

Word count: 1,427

Hey guys, sorry this one is a little shorter than what I usually do, but next chapter is gonna be juicy in so many ways that I couldn't think of anything else without giving away future chapters, also do you guys think I should put warnings at the beginnings of my chapters if they touch a sensitive topic, I never really did because I didn't think of it until I was reading some other works here on wattpad, anyway I hope you enjoyed the chapter, bye my little fandom dwellers. ~Dean

(A/n- this took a little more editing than some others, some paragraphs were either tweaked or deleted entirely and rewritten, and all on my phone because I'm too lazy to boot up my laptop lol. Thank you to readers old and new for the feed back I've received on the story and it'd development as I go through with editing the story! I truely appreciate it!)

Dean out!! ❤