"Don't lie to me, I see right through you."

Luna stared at the plate in front of her, her thoughts wandered and she wanted to stop. Because when she did let them wander around, she becomes inattentive.

"I love him." She said, she had a soft smile on her face and her eyes moved to her mother.

"I love him but I'm scared. Maybe it's because of what happened with Madeline and Violet but I'm scared. I feel like I... I can lose him at any point of my life and I don't want that to happen." She said sadly.

"Oh dear, you're not going to lose him. I'm sure he won't go anywhere." Sierra held her hand reassuringly.

"I don't know, I don't want to lose him. But what if fate have different plans?"

Sierra stayed quiet, it was true how life and fate loved playing with people's lives. She didn't want to say anything wrong accidentally so she stayed quiet.

"I love him, so much."

"And I love you so much more."

Luna turned her head to see Jackson standing by the doorway with messy hair and he was smiling softly. Sierra let go of her daughter's hands and silently left the kitchen, leaving the both of them alone.

"How long have you been standing there?" Luna asked, surprised that he was already up when her father hadn't leave that long ago.

"Ah well, I woke up and got ready. When I left the room, your father was about to come in to wake me up so I just came downstairs." He walked towards her and sat beside her on the stool. He rested his elbow on the counter and placed his chin on his palm then grinned at her.

"Then I walked in on you talking about how you love me so much." He said, softly.

"You have no reason to be scared. I will never leave you, even if fate decides to separate us, I will always find my way to you. That's how much I love you, that's just how much I treasure you. You've become so important to me in such a short time, it's almost unbelievable but trust me, I know my feelings aren't lying."

Jackson grabbed both of her hands and kissed them. He looked into her eyes and smiled at her.

"So trust me when I say I won't leave you, because I don't only love you for now. I love you for always."

Luna blinked away her tears and hugged Jackson, she didn't know why she had been so emotional for the past few days. Especially when she's with Jackson, maybe something about him was causing her feelings and emotions to pour out non-stop.

Jackson hugged her back and kissed her head, he was serious about not leaving her. He was serious about loving her and never letting anything come in their way. He was serious about her and he will never break his promise of never hurting her.

"I love you." She whispered.

"I know." He patted her head.

"So much." She sobbed, clutching onto his shirt.

"I know." He whispered and hugged her tightly.

"In such a short time, I love you so much." She said, crying.

"And I love you so much more." He whispered, kissing her head again.

Letting all of her emotions out once again, maybe it was because of what had been happening lately that she just became too emotional. Maybe it was also because that it had already been almost more than two years since she was filled with overflowing feelings.

Maybe that's why she had to let everything out now, that she could only cry and feel overwhelmed. She couldn't help but be so thankful for Jackson, that she was so damn lucky to have him.

The both of them stayed in each other's arms for a couple more minutes, Jackson trying to calm Luna down while she let everything out again. The way Luna was crying made his heart soften and love her even more. It made him realized that Luna might be strong but she still needed a break sometimes.

That made him want to protect her even more. To love her and to treasure her. Because he knew she'll do exactly the same thing for him, he knew Luna would never give up on him no matter what. He knew that and he loves her even more for it.

'Vi, I really found my knight in shining armor.'

Luna looked up at her lover and kissed him. Jackson cupped her cheek and pulled her closer.

'And I'm so lucky I did.'

"So? Are they okay?" Eric whispered behind Sierra making her jumped a bit from surprise.

"They're fine." Sierra turned around and smiled at her husband.

Sierra turned around to steal one more glance at them before smiling softly. Jackson was laughing and teasing about how Luna's eyes were swollen and red again, Luna could only laugh along with him.

"Actually, they're great."

~~

Hello~ I'm happy to announce that I've reached 3k readers! I've also have 100 votes for this book now. Thanks for that guys~

Happy Holidays and Happy New Years to all of you! This will be the last chapter of the year, I'll be back in January.

Thanks to all those who have been patient and those who voted too!

Have a nice day, everyone.