喝 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍.

Start from the beginning

"She a stalker, told you i seen her ass at the hair salon earlier. She followed me here." Bam shook his head.

"Skin care routine?" Diamond asked as her and desire walked out the kitchen.

"Nut!" Desire told her, causing everybody's eyes to go up to her. "I mean nut." She whispered but we still heard her.

I looked at Beno and we had a full on staring contest before he cleared his throat and went back to his food.

"You see this shit neph?" Bam asked my dog. "Im the only sane fucker in here. Bitches using nut as skin care and yo daddy got bitches chasing after him. Now thats some fuck shit. It's best if you just move in with me, we can eat all day and play fe-"

"Nigga shut up." Tobias turned and mugged him.

"Nigga you shut up and focus on yo demon seed."

"Bitch you talking to a dog." He mugged him.

"Tobias we need to ta-"

"Speak mariah. You been standing here but haven't said shit. So... talk." He gave her a blank facial expression.

"Im high risk... i could either loose this baby or go into early birth."

"Well go into early birth." Bam mumbled. "And then risk loosing your life as you bleed out on that table bitch." He mumbled only loud enough for me to hear.

I elbowed him.

"What? Im speaking facts." He rubbed his arm.

She looked over at me before looking back at him. "You going to be in the delivery room or?"

"I don't care." He shrugged. "I got something to handle we'll talk about this shit on the birth date. Bye"

He closed the door in her face and locked it. "Why you still ain't dressed?" He jerked his neck back and looked at me.

"Nigga i don't have nothing to wear and i don't wanna do shit to my hair."

He took a deep breath. "All them clothes you go- you know what." He walked away.

♿︎

"How i go from dallas to bro? You must really hate me right now."

He ignored me and continued to play the game.

"What you want for dinner? We can eat chick-fil-a, Chinese buffet, Juan tacos. What you want?"

He ignored me again.

Okay bitch.

"You did me wrong! I did you wrong!" I sung while walking out the room.

"Shut the fuck up!" Bam yelled at me. "Sounding like a broken record player."

"Okay bitch." I mumbled to myself.

I grabbed my keys off the vanity and walked out the front door.

I walked towards my car and looked around. I seen a few cars parked on my street but one stuck out. It was a all black Mercedes like the one from lezo's house.