句 - 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐘 𝐒𝐈𝐗.

Start from the beginning

"Turn twenty and think she grown."

"She is." Bam looked up from his bowl of cereal.

"Nobody asked you nigga." Roscoe mugged him.

"I wanna kill somebody. Pull up that fuck list of yours." Beno hopped on top of the counter.

"Go kill yo baby mama bitch." I stood up and grabbed my gun off the counter. "Get the fucking dog out that popcorn box nigga!" I told bam.

"Not my fault he a lil fat nigga. hell?"

"Bitch he not even licking the box

"Bitch he not even licking the box. He just chilling let him chill!" Bam mugged while looking at the dog. "Need some pussy been acting like a little bitch. Tell dallas to give it up!"

"Shut up pussy." I walked into the living room and sat on the couch.

"Lets swing on them nigga's we ain't talk to inna while." B-max snapped. "Mari funny looking ass."

"See nah!" Bam shut the conversation down. "Leo gon' think Tecc getting down with the homies left ova's!" He hopped over the couch.

"Nobody worried about them nigga's." I waved it off. "She ain't leftovers neither, a fully meal." I nodded.

"This nigga reminiscing." Beno pointed at me.

"As if you don't be ready to kill a nigga over dee special ed ass." Bam spilled some milk on the couch.

"Dallas gon' beat yo ass." I nodded. "And ima tell her."

"Bitc- now i know! You ain't finna snitch on yo own flesh and blood when I didn't even tell her about her Christmath present." He stood up. "Roscoe go fetch me some napkins boa."

"Fuck that spill. She gon' be drunk anyways."

"She don't drink." I glared at him.

"When she come in here trying to finesse you out yo pants don't say shit to me." Bam nodded before walking into the kitchen.

"Im mad at that Desire mutherfuker. Short ass alien got me some damn socks." B-max sucked his teeth.

"Should have never said you wanted some socks then!" Beno laughed followed by bam.

"She got me coal, so yours was better then mines." I told him.

"Not the coal!" Bam yelled before slapping his hand against the counter.

♿︎

"Two step!" Mari gassed while dapping everybody up.

"Wasscrackin blind man." He grasped my hand.

"Wannabe crip." I walked onto the porch.