~Chapter 29~

Chapter Twenty-Nine: Boyfriend duties...

Jisung's POV

Monday mornings are the absolute worse. It starts the dreaded school week, and I don't particularly like school. Too much drama, rude teachers, and no fun. Well, my friends make it fun, and Angel, but other than that no.

I can't wait until I graduate from here.

"Can you believe Valentine's day is a week away?" Haechan said as we all sat around in the hallways at school. We were about thirty minutes early as per usual, so we had nothing to do.

"Jasmine is going to be so annoyed with me by the end of that day," Renjun snickered.

"I'll probably have a girlfriend by the end of the day," Haechan smirked.

"What do you get a girl on Valentine's day?" I asked, and the boys looked at me.

"You don't know? Didn't they used to make all kids give valentines to eachother back in like elementary school?" Winwin asked, and I shrugged.

"I never brought those... Mom did, and after she left I never cared to get any," I explained.

"Oh.. We'll help you!" Haechan said.

"You know what Angel likes, so you can either go all out and get a bunch or keep it minimal," Chenle suggested.

"I'd save going all out for her birthday. Luckily for me, Kai's birthday is Valentine's day," Haechan said.

"I'll just get her something panda themed," I shrugged.

"No!" All the boys screamed, and my eyes widened.

"Why not?"

"You already got her something like that before! This is Valentine's day we're talking about, you have to do something nicer than that," Renjun said.

"Okay so chocolate, and a card?" I asked, and all the boys stared blankly at me. "What? I don't know what to do!" I whined as the boys groaned.

"It's okay we'll help you later," Jaemin said.

"Oh look at the time! Fifteen minutes before class, time to go sit in there and show Kai how early I am. Bye guys!" Haechan said, and ran off one way to go to class.

"We should all get to our classes, you know most of these teachers start a few minutes early," Mark said, and we nodded.

"Come on Jisung, let's go downstairs!" Chenle said as he put his arms over my shoulders, and we walked away.

"So what should I get Angel?" I asked.

"Mmm. I think I have an idea, but we'll talk about it later. Just pay attention to her today and see what she really likes, okay?" Chenle said, and I nodded.

"I actually can't wait for Valentine's Day this year. It's the first one I'm looking forward too," I sighed.

"I know. Holidays are a lot better with the girls now, don't you think?" Chenle asked, and I smiled.

"Yeah."

"Well my class is further down, so I'll see you later," Chenle said as we stood in front of my classroom door, and I nodded. "Remember to pay attention to Angel today," Chenle reminded me, and I rolled my eyes.

"I always pay attention to her," I scoffed.

"Oooo look at Jisungie growing up," Chenle teased with a grin, and he pinched my cheek.

"Go to class," I laughed and pushed Chenle away from me. He laughed as well before walking down the hall, and I walked into my classroom. I sat at my desk, but I sat in Angel's seat instead which was against the wall.