~Chapter 7~

Chapter Seven: Double date...

Angel's POV

I stared at the screen in shock with my mouth wide open once the game was over.

"Ha! We win!" Jeno shouted.

"No!" Chenle whined, over dramatically and Jisung sighed while putting his head down.

"I told you we'd win. Now, you go take your girlfriends out on a date," Winwin said.

"Okay one, they aren't our girlfriends, and two, you know we exactly don't have to ask them?" Jisung said, and Jeno smirked.

"Oh, but you listen to us for the week, right? So, we command Jisung, you take out Angel and Chenle, you can take out Grace," he said.

"Matter of fact, to make it even better, go on a double date," Winwin said.

"I hate you guys," I groaned while crossing my arms over my chest.

"Ding! Looks like there's one more thing to add. You have to dress up and go out tomorrow, thanks Angel," Jeno said. I looked at him in disbelief as some of the other girls laughed.

"You're kidding, right?" I asked, and Jeno shook his head no.

"One hundred percent positive I'm not kidding."

"How am I, out of all people supposed to dress up nice? I don't buy things like that for fun, I'm not a dress person!" I whined, and Winwin gasped.

"That's something else to add! Jisung, I command you to go buy your date a dress, a nice pretty one that she can wear tomorrow that she would like," he said.

"Ugh you're so-"

"What was that?" Winwin asked as he put his hand around his ear, taunting me. I wanted to say something, but I knew it would make this worse. Instead I just groaned out of frustration. The feeling of wanting to punch something was quite strong right now.

"Whatever," I mumbled with a sigh as I got up and left the living room.

×××××××××

Jisung's POV

"Awe I think we made her mad," Winwin laughed.

"You totally did," Jasmine said.

"Pfft she'll get over it," Jaemin said, dismissing the subject.

"That's what you think, but she's not the one to mess with and make mad. Just saying from experience," Zoe said. Although I've never seen her fully mad I can imagine it's not a nice sight.

"I'll go check on her," Grace said, and left.

"Jisung should've went too since that's his girlfriend," Jeno snickered.

"Oh my God, how many times do I have to say she's not my girlfriend for you guys to believe me," I whined while covering my face with my hands.

"It's okay buddy I'm with you on that," Chenle said and I could feel his hand on my back patting it.

"Stop teasing them Jeno, you act like you aren't completely whipped for me," Zoe said, and everyone 'oohed'.

"N-No I'm not!" Jeno said, and I laughed seeing his face turn red.

"Awe he's totally crushing on Zoe look at his face!" Marie laughed.

Jeno covered his face as he let out a sigh and I laughed. "Oh, how the tables have turned my friend," I chuckled.