~Chapter 26~

Chapter Twenty-Six: New feelings...

Angel's POV

The weekend rolled around again, and today we got to sleep in a bit. I was enjoying my quiet, peaceful sleep as I dreamt about my home. Yin was in between my arms, and I held him tightly.

It was such a good morning.

That is, until we all woke up to a loud scream. I woke up in an instant, and bolted up from the sound. I looked and saw Grace was awake from the scream too, and we both got up.

"Where is that coming from?" Grace mumbled, and I shrugged.

"Let's go see," I sighed. We both left our room to see Justice and Crystal going towards the other girls room. Grace and I looked at eachother and shrugged before following the two.

When we got into the bedroom, we figured out who was screaming. Zoe was sitting on her bed screaming and crying.

"What is wrong with you?" Crystal asked.

"I'm bleeding! I'm dying!" Zoe cried into her hands. Marie who was on the bed across from her widened her eyes as she looked at her.

"Oh my God she really is bleeding!" She gasped. Crystal went upstairs to Zoe and shrieked.

"What? What do you mean? I wanna see!" I said, and went up as well. When I got up there and looked at Zoe, I instantly felt sick to my stomach. Her bed sheets, and her pants were all red.

"Unnies, what do I do?" Zoe asked. "My stomach hurts," she whined.

"Hey wait a second! Didn't we learn about women bleeding in one of these classes?" Justice asked, and we all looked to her.

"We did?" Grace asked, and Justice nodded.

"Apparently the girls here bleed for a week after they reach a certain age. I forgot what it's called, but that's normal for them," Justice explained.

"It's called a period," Kai said.

"The things at the ends of sentences?" Crystal asked.

"No! That's the other period. I guess they call it period because it lasts for a period of time," Justice said.

"Why am I experiencing it?! I'm not human!" Zoe whined.

"That is a good question... Maybe our bodies are adjusting?" Kai questioned.

"I don't want my body to adjust," Zoe pouted.

"You'll be okay after seven days, just take some pain killers and put on something to make the blood not be everywhere like that," Kai assured.

"Pain killer?" Marie questioned. By the time she had finished speaking, Kai had summoned up a bottle.

"Is that the pain killer?" Grace asked, and Kai nodded.

"Justice, can you search up what to do when you have a period?" Kai asked, and Justice nodded.

"How am I supposed to take that? Does it really kill pain?" Zoe asked.

"I guess so? It says to swallow it whole," Kai responded.

"Let's get you cleaned up first before though, and once we get you something to stop the blood from making a mess then we'll give you those pain killers," Marie said, and Zoe nodded.

"While you're at it, shut up so I can sleep," Jasmine mumbled from under her covers.

"Jazz were you sleep the whole time?" Crystal asked.

"Yes, but now I'm not."

"Oh boohoo, get up sleeping beauty," I said, and laughed when Jasmine threw a pillow at me.