~Chapter 6~

Chapter Six: Didn't see that one coming...

Angel's POV

"What do you mean?" Marie asked Zoe.

"Well, Justice just slapped Jaemin. So uh, I don't know about them going on a date," Zoe said, all while trying to hold back a laugh.

"Are you serious?" I laughed. "What happened?"

"I don't know! I just looked and saw her slap him!" Zoe laughed and we both laughed together.

"Okay guys that's not funny," Marie said, but we both knew she was holding back a laugh of her own.

"Let's go see what happened," I suggested, then got up and walked over to Justice who was currently telling Jaemin off about something.

"Whoa, what happened here?" Marie asked, as we pulled Justice back away from the poor boy.

"He tried to kiss me! You know how I cherish my first kiss, and he just tries to take it just like that!" Justice said. She was starting to get really mad and I noticed her eyes starting to change colors.

"Whoa whoa calm down!" I said then looked over at Jaemin who looked confused. "Um, we'll be right back," I smiled awkwardly at him then as quickly as possible pulled Justice away into a secluded room.

"Your eyes were starting to change!" I said as soon as we were alone.

"What are you trying to do, blow our cover?" Grace asked.

"No! But-"

"Unnie you need to calm down. Aren't you the oldest? Be mature about this," Zoe said, and Justice's eyes changed purple as she let out a breath of air.

"Look, I wasn't trying to blow our cover okay? You guys know how I feel about certain things, and that's just a thing that really ticks me off. Just like cutting me off so I'd appreciate it if you didn't do that," Justice said and looked at Zoe.

"Try to stay calm and maybe we wouldn't have to. Okay? Just try not to let it make you too mad, because we don't need this to be ruined," Marie said, and Justice nodded as her eyes faded back to brown.

"Okay. I'm calm now. Let's go," she said, then walked out of the room as we trailed behind her. As we walked out, Jaemin came up to Justice.

"Justice I'm so sorry, I never meant to offend you in any way just forgive me please?" He asked.

After a little silence Justice sighed. "Fine. But don't do it again," she said with a pout and Jaemin smiled.

"I promise I won't," he said.

"Okay and that's my cue to leave before things get disgusting," I said.

"Yup right behind you," Zoe nodded as she followed me as I walked away from those two. I spotted Jisung on the couch by Winwin, Renjun, and Jazz and decided to go sit with them.

"Hey guys what's up," I said while sitting by Jisung. Marie, Zoe, and Grace came over too and sat.

"Horses are so much better than any other pet! Although, sometimes they can be rude, some of them are very sweet!" Jasmine said to Renjun.

"I disagree, I'd rather have any other animal as a pet, even a snake, at least they can't crush you," Renjun said.

"Make it stop," Jisung whined, grabbing onto my arm and I laughed.

"What's happening anyways?" I asked, although I could kind of tell. This was a usual Jasmine and Renjun argument over something stupid. It happened pretty often.