~Chapter 5~

Chapter Five: Birthday party...

Angels POV
November 3rd

"Happy birthday Justice!" We all shouted at the oldest, instantly receiving a groan from the girl who was still asleep.

"Go away," Justice managed to mumble, and I laughed.

"Rude, I woke up early for this, and this is the thanks I get?" Jazz said, shaking her head, and Justice chuckled.

"Sorry. I was just up all night. Well most of the night," she said.

"Talking to your boy toy?" Zoe teased.

"No," Justice responded, and we all gave her a look. "Okay maybe. But he isn't my boy toy, so stop saying that!" She said while hitting Zoe with a pillow, and the two girls laughed.

"Okay, you still need to get up. It's Friday, and we have school," Marie said. Even though she isn't the oldest, she really takes on the mom role in the house.

"I'm so glad it's Friday," Crystal said.

"Yup. I get to come home, and sleep, and not wake up," Jazz said.

"Aren't we going out to get things for the party later?" Kai asked.

"Oh yeah that's right! Crap," Jazz said, and I laughed.

"Guys come on let's go, I don't feel like being late to school," Grace said. We all nodded, then left the room so Justice could get ready, then after a while, we left for school.

××××××××

"Happy birthday!" Jaemin said to Justice, right as we walked into school.

"Thank you Jaemin!" Justice smiled at Jaemin, as he smiled back at her.

"Can you guys just date already?" Zoe asked, and the two only continued to look at each other, making her roll her eyes.

"Well, I'm not about to be late to class for them. See you guys later," Kai said, then she walked off.

"Yeah same here. Come on Marie and Jazz, we got a class to go to," I said, and the two followed behind me as I walked away.

"Hey you forgot about me! I've got the same class too," Jisung said as he walked with us.

"Oh whoops."

"How could you forget me when I sit next to you?" Jisung asked, and I shrugged.

"I don't know."

"Don't question it, she's weird," Jazz said, and I nodded. "Yup."

××××××××

"Angel, I need you to dance the solo for me too in the play. Think you can do it?" Mr. Taemin asked me after dance class, and I nodded.

"Of course," I said, and he smiled.

"Great. Now go, it's lunch time," he said, and I nodded then left, seeing my friends waiting for me outside the door.

"What did he say? Did you get in trouble for something?" Justice asked, and I shook my head.

"No, but I have another dance to learn and memorize now," I sighed.