~Chapter 9~

Chapter Nine: Interrogation...

Angel's POV

After waiting like an hour or so, the man finally became conscious. He looked around at all of us girls slowly with his eyes squinted before widening them upon realizing where exactly he was. That shock was quickly turned into a scowl, then a smirk.

"So you ladies must be the fairy protectors, right?" He asked, his brown hair falling over his face as he tilted his head.

"Who's asking?" Crystal sassed.

"My boss."

"And that might be?"

Instead of answering he let out a chuckle, his smirk never leaving his face. How I'd love to wipe it right off if I could. "I think you all know who he is by now. The one and only," he said.

The Annihilator.

"The Annihilator," Jasmine voiced my thoughts. "Why are you here?" She then proceeded to ask.

"Why should I tell you?" The male challenged.

"Oh? Listen here buddy, you're our hostage, which means if I want I could do whatever I wanted to you and I wouldn't hesitate to kill you in an instant," Jasmine threatened. "So you can either agree to what I say or..." She trailed off. Jazz looked at me and nodded to do the fire thing which I did.

"Oh please like a little fire by some little girl is going to scare me," the man laughed, and I only smirked at his response.

"That's not it," Jazz said, smirking too. The fire in my hand turned blue and showed the Phoenix of it. Instead of instantly cutting it off instantly like last time, I let it grow as the males face turned into one of fear. I could tell my eyes were fully red while doing this too, burning with fire like the growing bird on my hand.

After a few more seconds, he cracked. "Okay okay! I'll tell you whatever you want," he blurted out, and the fire from my hand turned into ashes. "J-Just please, don't let her near me."

"Alright. But if you give them any problems I'll be right here in this corner," I said, pointing over to a corner in the room. "Got that?" I asked, and the frightened male rapidly nodded his head. I walked over to the corner and sat down, crossing my legs as the other girls dealt with this intruder.

"Okay what's your name?" Justice asked.

"Xiao De Jun."

"Purpose for coming here?"

"To get intel on you for the boss."

"How long have you been watching us?"

"Only since a few hours ago I swear."

"I hope this is all the truth because I know that 'little girl' over there will be over here in a second to straighten you out," Marie said, adding emphasis on little girl. I looked up at Xiaojun or whatever and smiled.

"Can she change her eyes back I like the brown more than fiery red," he whispered and the girls looked back at me.

"Change your eyes back," Grace said.

"I thought I already did though," I sighed. I closed my eyes tight for a few seconds, then opened them again.

"They're still red," Jasmine said.

"Well then that's not me, I don't know how to undo the red," I shrugged.

"Hmm. Interesting. We'll deal with you later," Kai said and the other girls nodded while facing the boy again.