After a while khushi came out and just then the guptas arrived. They all exchanged holi greetings and went out to the lawn to play with colours. Arnav stood at one corner and saw khushi run around with colours. Everytime their eyes met khushi quickly looked away.

Suddenly arnav walked upto arnav and said: yeh kya chhotey tum yahaan kyun kharey ho? Tumne khushiji ko rang lagaya..(why are you standing here? Have you put colours on khushiji?)

Arnav: no di..aap to janti hai ki I don't..(no di...you know I don't..)

Anjali dragged his hand and said: chhotey aj hum kuch nehi sunenge...aao..(I will not listen to anything today)

She then called out for khushi and said: khushiji..yahaan aayiye..(khushiji..come here..)

Khushi came and said: haan di kahiye...(yes say di) 

Anjali held the tray full of colour and said: chaliye chhotey ko rang lagaiye.. (common put colours on him)

In the meantime nani called her and she left handing over the tray to khushi and said: hum abhi aatey hai (I will be right back)

Arnav smiled mischievously and said: kya hua khushi...tum mujhe rang nehi lagaogi? (what happened khushi...will you not put colours on me?)

Again the whole thing made her confused. The challenge, a naughty arnav infront of her...she didn't know what to do! Arnav stepped forward and took some red colour and put it on her cheek and then dragged her to a corner behind a pillar and rubbed his cheek with hers to put the colour on him. Khushi found it difficult to breath at his close proximity.Her mouth was left open at what he did and her heart had a mind of its own.

He then put his mouth in his ears and said: khushi main sach mein chahta hoon ki yeh shart tum jeeto...(I really want you to win the challenge)

Khushi looked up at him hypnotized by his magic. He smirked and added: par pata nehi kyun aisa lag raha hai ki yeh shart tum zarur harogi! (but don't know I feel you won't be able to fulfill the challenge)

He walked away and khushi came out from the trance and stamped her feet in anger. She marched towards the place where the holi special drinks were kept. And in anger she picked up a glass full of 'bhang' without even looking at it and drank.

She muttered: iss laad governor ko to hum.. 

She gulped down two more glasses without even realising what she was doing. Suddenly the world started spinning infront of her eyes.

On the other hand arnav got busy with a phone call. When he came back he couldn't find khushi anymore. He looked for her everywhere till he reached a secluded corner of the garden
Arnav suddenly heard: LAAD GOVERNOR!!! 

Uss laad governor ki itni himmat ki khushi kumari gupta.. She giggled and picked up her mangalsutra and said: nehi..khushi kumari gupta singh raizada ko chunauti di..(this laad governor has so much guts that he has challenged khushi kumara gupta...no no..khushi kumara gupta singh raizada) 

Arnav saw khushi talking to a tree in the drunken state and rushed to her.

Arnav: khushi tumne bhang pi hai? (are you drunk?)

Khushi looked around and then said: humne?? Nehi to..humne kaha bhang pi? (no...I didn't)
She then turned arnav's face from one side to the other and giggled and said: humey to lagta hai ki aapne bhang pi hai...(I think you are drunk) 

Arnav: yeah right 

Arnav: khushi...dekho tumne bohot zyada bhang pi li hai...ab mere sath kamrey mein chalo (see you have drunk a lot...come to the room with me)

Khushi: naai..hum us kamrey mein nehi jaa saktey...waha ek khatarnak laad governor hai...humey dekhtey ki woh humey kiss karne ke liye bolega...hum to kehetey hai ki aap bhi mat jaaiye...aapse bhi kiss mangega...(I can't go there..the laad governor is there and he will ask me to kiss him..i would suggest you also don't go..he might ask you to kiss him as well)

Arnav could hardly hold back his laughter. 

He picked her up in his arms. She protested: arey aap humey kaha le jaa rahe hai...humey nehi jaana..dekhiye aap hamara apaharan nehi kar saktey...hum police ko bulayenge...police police police... She kept on blabbering. (where are you taking me...I don't want to go..i will call the police.. police police police)

Arnav: what the... 

Khushi: arey aapko bhi what the bolna aata hai bilkul us laad governor ki tarah...waise humey bhi aata hai..aap sunenge? What the what the what the...

she giggled in his arms(you can also say what the like the laad governor....even I can..what the what the what the..)

Arnav kept her on the bed and said: sshh...

Khushi put her finger on her lips and said: shhh.. 

Then she made a baby face and looked around. Unable to identify anything she said: hum kaha hai? Aur aap kaun hai? (where am I? and who are you?)

Arnav sat next to her, held her head and said: khushi main laad..arnav hoon..aur yeh hamara kamra hai..(khushi I am laad..i mean arnav...and this is our room)

Khushi still had her fingers on her lips and she looked into arnav's eyes and said: laad governor!

Then she suddenly said: to aap hi hai woh laad governor jinhone hamarey samne woh shart rakkhi! (you are that one who kept such a challenge infront of me)

Arnav didn't know how to control her. 

He said: khushi its okay..forget it..abhi tum so jao (khushi its okay...forget it...now sleep)
Khushi: nehi! Ab to shart purey kiye bina hum saans bhi nehi lenge...agar humne shart puri nehi ki to aap samjhenge hum darr gaye...hum aapse bilkul nehi dartey..(no! now I can't even breath without fulfilling this challenge..if I can't do this you will think I am scared of you...I am not at all scared)

Arnav tried to calm her down and said: I know khu...

But he couldn't complete his words as she pulled his face near and started kissing him passionately on his lips. The intensity of the kiss was beyond arnav's imagination. He wondered if she would have been so brave had she been in her senses. With every passing second the kiss grew deeper and deeper. Arnav also began to lose all his control and his hand started exploring her body as she kissed him senseless. They fell on the bed losing balance but even that didn't stop khushi. She was biting his lips, teasing his tongue, brushing his nose. She was all over him. Arnav's hands automatically pulled down the zip of her kurta and started feeling the warmth of her skin. But soon a breathless khushi pulled apart and said like a kid:dekha hum aapse nehi dartey! (see I am not scared)

Arnav became embarrassed by his own deeds. He didn't know what to do. Realization dawned on him that she was not in her senses, and he would never take their marriage to the next level in this way. He laughed at his own situation. Khushi was in his arms with a smile of victory lingering on her lips without even realising what she did seconds ago had unleashed all desires in arnav. But to him his love for khushi was over and above everything. He slowly pulled up the zip of her kurta and by the time he tried to make her lie down he realised that she had slept of resting her head on his shoulders. He slowly made her lie down properly, straightened her dress, tucked her hair and covered her with a blanket. The caring husband overpowered the passionate lover and he was happy doing that!

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें