End2 - Epilogue

"Mummy, Daddy can we go to the amusement park today?" Jaemin asked excitedly.

You were currently standing outside of Jimin's house, aka your old home, with Jaemin beside you, Jimin in front of you and Jungkook behind you since he dropped you off here. It had been a year since you and Jungkook started dating and you found out Jimin was too. You now both felt comfortable seeing each other again so once or twice a month you, Jimin and Jaemin would go out together. Jaemin was now 6 years old and would usually stay with one of you each week but of course he needed time with both his parents. Today was one of those days.

"Well you have to ask your Dad since he said he was going to pay for everything today" You said and looked at Jimin waiting for his answer. "Of course we can" He replied. "It's one of those rare days where you get to spend time with your Mum and I, so let's make it special."

Jaemin jumped in excitement making you and Jimin laugh. Then the door opened behind Jimin and a woman walked out of the house. Haeun, Jimin's girlfriend. She was extremely kind and a loveable person and you were glad Jimin found someone like her. Just like Jimin was glad that you and Jungkook were together. She walked up to us and said to Jaemin "Where are you going today?"

"The amusement park!" Jaemin replied. Haeun smiled then turned to greet you and Jungkook. You shook her hand and said "How are you?"

"I'm great" She replied with a friendly smile. You both actually got along with each other despite you being Jimin's ex-wife. "Has Jimin been treating you well?" You asked and looked over at Jimin. She laughed slightly as she knew your about your past and said "Don't worry, Jimin's an amazing partner." She turned to Jimin and he smiled and gave her a peck.

"Come on let's go!" Jaemin said. Haeun said goodbye to Jimin and head back inside the house. You started heading towards Jimin's car when you felt a hand go around your waist. "You weren't going to go without saying goodbye to me?" Jungkook pouted. You turned around and pinched his cheek. "Goodbye, I'll see you in a few hours Kookie."

"But that's such a long time" Jungkook whined and put his head in your neck. You giggled. "Jungkook you say that every time. It's not that long." Jungkook lifted his head up. "Well it is for me" He said and pecked your lips. "Send me the location and I'll pick you up in a few hours ok?"

"Ok, now let go of me, I have to go" You said and removed Jungkook's arms around you and quickly hoped in the passenger seat beside Jimin.

Time skip

You reached the amusement park and Jaemin immediately ran in deciding which rides to go in first. You went on many rides all of Jaemin's choosing and had fun all together. You and Jimin were no longer lovers but you were still close enough so that there wasn't any awkwardness between you two. Apart from these days you spent with him and Jaemin, Jimin was still one of Jungkook's best friends so you saw him often.

You came off the Ferris Wheel with Jaemin holding your hand and his other holding Jimin's. "Daddy, can I have ice-cream?" Jaemin said and pointed over to an ice-cream cart. "Of course you can" Jimin replied and Jaemin immediately ran over to the cart.

The three of you sat down on a bench while Jaemin ate his ice-cream. "Jaemin what are you doing? You're getting ice-cream all over your face" You said and reached inside your handbag for some tissues. Before you were about to wipe Jaemin's mouth, Jimin said "Wait, let me take a picture of you two." He took out his phone from his pocket and you held Jaemin in your arms while Jimin took a photo. "Should I take one with you and Dad now?" You asked.

"Lets take one together" Jaemin said. You looked up at Jimin not so sure about that. Jimin looked at you with the same uncertainty. Jaemin saw both your expressions and his own saddened slightly. "It's ok if you don't want to."