Chapter 10

Seulgi looked up at the dimming sky waiting for Jimin to kick her out since it's already more than five hours now when she had inhabited his body and it's already going to be night time. She pulled Jimin's coat tighter as she shivered, feeling the cold air at the rooftop of Jimin's apartment. She sniffled and wiped Jimin's runny nose. Great. He's going to blame me if he get sick. But she needed to be someplace to be calm enough for him to kick her out and this is the best place she could think of, aside from it being Jimin's place. She doesn't know if that will work but there's a big possibility that the reason Jimin had a hard time kicking her out before is because her emotions were sky high and only when she was calmed down to serenity did he managed to.

So, yeah. This cold air and dimming sky right here on the rooftop could be a big possibility for Jimin to be able to kick her out.

And the possibility of Jimin turning into Hulk on her again is very very big too. She couldn't decide if she should make a run for it once Jimin kicked her out or play dead. That pun made her smirk. That would be a laugh imagining herself lying on the ground with her eyes closed and her tongue lolling on the side like a dead animal while Jimin seethed over her soul.

She inhaled deeply as she stood up from the swing bench and looked over the railings recalling her conversation with Jaebum earlier. It could've gone on until evening but an urgent call came for Jaebum for a meeting and he had no choice but to leave. Seulgi assured him she's going to be fine and shooed him off.

It's good to have her best friend back. They'll figure this out soon.

Her Uncle should've known she's not like her mother. He should've known she's more like him. And he should've known how to be afraid of his own reflection.

Seulgi made a face at the train of thoughts in her head. Geez. Those lines can come straight out of a lame vengeance-themed movie and she knows it's just another one of her emotions talking. Me like my uncle? I'm not that evil. In fact, I'm not evil at all. Why her mom couldn't see her uncle's true colors is the biggest mystery in her life. Her mother died because she chose to be blind. She sighed heavily.

Okay, reminiscing about that is not the best way to be calm.

She inhaled and let the air out of her mouth slowly. C'mon, Jimin. Not that I'm excited to see Mr. Exploding Anger but I don't want to stay inside your body. And I only ate ice cream, I haven't eaten anything in case it turned out you're allergic to salt or pepper. Though I really wanted to try that salt and pepper chicken that is dipped in che-

She didn't feel a warning twinge or anything but she found herself being pushed out. With difficulty if she have to describe it. As if Jimin's body is not willing to let her go but some power is struggling to kick her out. The power that is Jimin himself..

It is something like two pieces of something being glued together and then un-gluing them.

Yep. Exactly like that.

Her soul finally removed itself from Jimin's form and she took a few unbalanced steps before steadying herself.

She heard a grunt and she whirled around to find Jimin thumping on the floor looking pale and weak.

"Jimin," she called immediately going to him but Jimin put a hand up and she halted.

"Stop," he said sounding weak and gasping. "Just... just stay away...." His voice sounds feeble.

Seulgi bit her lip as she watched Jimin struggling with his breath and she could spot beads of sweat dotting on his forehead eventhough it was cold. Worry sprung up on her as she remembered him taking medicines for a headache.