Chapter 7

Seulgi sighed loudly as she tapped her foot on the asphalt waiting for that moment when she would be hurled out. "What is taking you so long?" she muttered loudly ignoring the glance of a passing woman. An hour has already passed and Jimin hasn't even nudging her. Time is already ticking. I'm giving you 30 minutes, Jimin. 30 minutes. And if you don't kick me out until then, I'll be going to Jaebum.

She waited as she sat there, relaxing herself and feeling the cool air on her face-or Jimin's face. It really feels so good to feel the wonders of nature. She swore when she gets back inside her body, she would never take advantage of anything ever again. She closed her eyes and waited.

And waited.

And waited.

She exhaled loudly as she opened her eyes and glanced at Jimin's watch. 40 minutes. She had been sitting here for one hour and 40 minutes. She stood up as she adjusted Jimin's bag. "Jimin. I'm sorry," she apologized. "I have to take your body to Jaebum. It's not like there's going to be any difference since you are also going there right?" She gave a nod to herself. She just hoped Jimin can hear her... somewhere inside this body. She noticed that a kid was gaping at her as she talked to herself. "What?" she snapped and the little kid jumped then scampered away.

Looking around her, she decided the best route to go to would be at the bus stop and try to look for a map since she doesn't even know which part of the city Jimin is working at.

She glanced at the people passing by her.

Or she could ask for directions, duh.

The three people she had asked as to what bus she would take to get to iGot7 Entertainment was really friendly and she had successfully boarded the correct bus and it only took 15 minutes for the bus to get there. Of course since she is not an ethereal being at the moment where she could just pass through the bus walls, she have to wait until the bus stops at the designated area and she had to walk a little bit more to get to the building. She looked up at the towering building for the iGot7 and remembered the mess that happened last night with Jaebum and the guards.

She was so close to giving up and she doesn't want to think there would be hope that Jaebum would listen to a stranger but now she could at least try. Inhaling deeply, she proceeded towards the undergound parking lot hoping the door would still be there.

Unless someone had already blocked that. She just hoped Jaebum didn't. Now that he is running the company, for sure he would think of security and have the secret tunnel be barricaded since he wouldn't know if they are the only ones who knew it existed. The only chance Seulgi have is if Jaebum had already forgotten about that.

There were two people chatting on the parking lot and she casually walked by acting as if she is looking for someone. She adjusted Jimin's bonnet on his head and whistled tunelessly as she looked at the corner of her eye waiting for these people to get on their damn car and leave. After what seemed like forever, they finally heard her silent plea and got on their car. Seulgi acted as if she is fishing for a car keys beside a black chevy then lifted her head as she watched the tail fo the car drove out of the lot. She immediately went walked over to the farther, isolated part of the lot where she remembered a hidden elevator is located. There it is. And it never changed. Still had the OUT OF ORDER sign. Like, what the hell? Nobody visits this part of the parking lot? It was as dusty as ever. More so. And if this is a horror movie, it would be the perfect place to be haunted.

She snickered at that thought considering her current state. She passed the Out Of Order Sign and went inside the elevator. She got to her knees and lightly knocked the lower wall and smiled triumphantly when she heard the hollow sound it made. She placed her both her hand and slightly pushed. It didn't budge. She tried again, a little bit harder this time. It only moved an inch. Well, it's understandable since it has been so long. The dust must've gathered up. She decided to use her foot instead and just prayed no one could hear this. She gave a hard kick and and the portion of that hollowed wall fell backward revealing the same dark tunnel that she and Jaebum used to go to to get inside the building undetected. It would lead to a stock room by the 4th floor-yeah it's going to be a long, exhaustive trek-but the 4th floor is Security-Free where no one will be asking for ID or a name and she can get inside the elevator and go to Jaebum's office. No one is going to question or suspect her then since they would think she had already passed Security on the ground floor. And this would be the safest route in case Jimin's face is already banned in this building.