thirty five

I walked up to James house and knocked. Carlos stood beside the door. Logan opened the door “Hey Claire” I smiled “Logan is James and Kendall here….well is kendall here? James should be it is his house…or did you break in again” I laughed. “No I didn’t break in and that was one time! James wasn’t home and I left my phone inside..and Kendall is here too” I nodded and walked in. Logan shut the door. We walked in the living room. They were so sad. “I got amazing news!” I said. “We leave in a few days” James said. “Why?” they looked up in shocked. “You forgot already?!” Kendall shouted. “Forgot what?!” James stood up and walked over to me. “Maybe your boyfriends funeral! Did you care about him? You forgot him already didn’t you! I cant believe you don’t remember” he shouted. I looked at my feet “I forgot because-“ “I don’t care why you forgot just get out of my house” James growled. I looked at him “But you need to know why!” Kendall and Logan watched us.  “No now get out.” “Fine I guess you don’t want to see him again!” I screamed. I opened the door and Carlos was sitting on the steps. He looked up at me and smiled “Dude you just shouted at her and kicked her out!” Logan shouted. “Wait did she say see him again” Kendall asked. I slammed the door and walked to the car. Carlos ran up to me “Hey whats wrong?” I stopped and turn to face him. “James yelled at me because I forgot we were leaving in a few days to go to your funeral then I tried tell him why and he kicked me out” Carlos raised his eyes brows and looked at the door. “Carlos don’t…lets just go home and give him a bit” Carlos shook his head and hugged me “hes upset” he whispered. I nodded and kissed him. “See I told you she moved on!” James shouted. I pulled back and looked behind Carlos, James was walking up. “Carlos” I whispered. Carlos went to turn but James pushed him to the ground and started punching him.