GN-20

I walked to my room and sat down. I still am fat so before a get a job im going to the gym. I heard the guys scream and they came running into my room. “What?” I asked. “the um movies over” Logan said. I smiled and logged onto twitter. I looked at the tweets and many were about me. I read them over. They hate me. People are calling my fat, ugly and stupid and many other things. I read one more and it says that I don’t deserve Carlos he only is dating me because he feels sorry for me and I should just disappear. I shut my laptop and turn to look at the guys. “im going for a walk” I grab Sydney’s leash and we head out on a walk.  “Sydney do you like me?” I asked. Wow im talking to a dog that’s new. Sydney barked and started running. “Sydney slow down! Before my arm is pulled off!” I laughed. Sydney stopped at the park. We walked around the park until it got dark. “Come on Sydney time to go home” Sydney looked at me and barked. We took off running back to Carlos house.

I opened the door and let Sydney go. “Carlos we are back” I shouted. “I win again!” Carlos shouted. I walked into the living room and see Carlos playing a video game. I smiled and sat down. “Welcome home baby girl” Carlos said pausing the game. “Where did you two go?” “the park” Carlos nodded and looked at his hands. “I saw the tweets you got…you not anything that they said…and im not dating you because I feel sorry for you im dating you because I love you” I kissed Carlos cheek “I know baby. Now im going to take a shower” “ill make dinner!” Carlos jumped up and ran into the kitchen. I smiled and went to the bathroom.

I rubbed my hair in the towel and sat on the bed. “Dinners ready” Carlos said. “okay” I brushed out my hair and walked downstairs. “Ready for bed already?” Carlos looked at my pjs. “no I just want to be conformable” I sat down and me and Carlos started eating. I took like four bites then just started moving my food around. “Do you not like it?” I looked at Carlos “no I do im just not hungry” my stomach growled “you don’t like it” Carlos finished eating and set his fork down. “what don’t you like about it?” “I like it I really do but im not hungry” “is this about being fat. What did I tell you youre not fat” “Yes I am! Carlos do you not see how skinny the girls are here?” Carlos stood up and bent down next to me “you are beautiful just the way you are” he kissed my nose “now eat something before I make you” he said. I sighed and started eating. Carlos sat there and watched me. “thank you” he said taking my plate. I nodded and went upstairs. I curled up in a ball and stared out the window. I am fat I don’t care what anybody says.

Carlos came up an hour later to see what I was doing. “lets watch a movie” he said. “I don’t want to” “please. Or we could-“ “im not in the mood to do anything” Carlos sat next to me and had me sit up “okay then aleast come downstairs” I shook my head. “Is this about what you said at dinner?” I nodded and Carlos held my hand. “promise me one thing” I looked at him “you will not starve yourself” I nodded “say that you promise me” “I promise” Carlos hugged me “now lets do something….how about a live chat?”