2

After dinner Gustavo left saying I should get to know the monkey dogs? I sat between Carlos and the arm rest. I rest my cheek against my hand and stared at the tv. “So how old are you?” Logan asked “22” “Cool same as us, wait wasn’t she our waitress?” Kendall asked “Yep” Carlos said “And she was singing” James said. they nodded “I’m going to walk Sydney and Fox.” Carlos said “You have dogs?” “Yep ones mine ones James Kendall has a dog and a pig.” “Can I see?” I asked “Sure come on” we walked to their hotel and went up stairs. Two dogs meet us at the door, the German shepherd ran up to me and I started petting her. “That’s Sydney” Carlos said grabbing a leash “Want me to take fox?” he asked James “Na hes good” Carlos nodded “Wanna come?” he asked “Sure” We walked out the hotel to the dog park. “This is a small town” he said. “Yea it is but everyone here is so kind” “Like you?” I nodded “is everyone as pretty as you?” I blushed “not everyone I see as handsome as you” I say Carlos blushes and switched hand with the leash. Carlos slips his hand into mine and we talked about everything. “I feel like we have know each other forever!” Carlos said. “I know!” Carlos sat in the grass as Sydney laid next to him. Carlos patted next to him and I sat down. Carlos put his hat on his lap and rubbed his head I laid back and stared at the stars “This is so pretty” Carlos said laying back. “I know” Carlos laid on his side and propped elbow on with his head on his hand. “don’t hate me” he said “Carlos why would I hat-“ Carlos cut me off by kissing me. Carlos pulled back to soon but I just stared at the sky “sorry” he whispered “Carlos” “yea” “that was amazing” Carlos chuckled and stood up “Lets get you home” We went to his hotel and dropped Sydney off, when we got to my place I kissed his cheek “See you tomorrow?” he asked “Of course!” “bye” “bye Carlos” I opened the door and walked in. I watched Carlos walk a bit and I shut the door. I go upstairs check on Jake then walk into my room. I take of my skinny jeans putting on sweat pants. I pulled the covers back as the door bell rang. I ran downstairs and opened it. I saw a soaking wet Carlos “Carlos!” I pulled him and shut the door “I-its r-raining” he shivered I grabbed some towels and handed them to him “Let me see if my brother has any clothes for you” he nodded as I ran upstairs. “Jake do you have anything Carlos can wear for now?” I asked “Yea top drawer is to big stuff and unopened package of boxers” I nodded grab the package sweat pants and a tshirt “Thanks jake” “uh huh” I hand them to Carlos and shower him the bathroom “Do you mind if I shower too? To warm up?” “Go head” I sat on the couch and waited for Carlos to finish. When he does come out he sits next to me “Thanks” “welcome you still cold?” Carlos nodded and I grabbed a few blankets I put on around his legs then the other around his shoulder. I put one around me and cuddled into his side. “you are freezing!” I said once I felt his skin “I thought you took a shower” “I didn’t I just changed” he said “and um do uh you want to uh be my umm girlfriend, I know we just met but I really like you” he said “I would love too!” I kissed his cheek and wrapped a quilt around him. We sat on the couch and talked about random things. We fell asleep around three am.

I woke up to a phone ringing, Carlos reached over me and grabbed it “Hello?” he whispered “Im whispering because my girlfriend is sleeping………..no………….it started raining………okay bye” “Morning Carlos” I said. “Did I wake you?” “no your phone did” Carlos chuckled and got off the couch. I got him his clothes, while he was changing Jake left and Logan Kendall and James came over. I made Carlos some eggs then made myself toast. Carlos walked in “So what are we doing today?” he asked. “We could go to the movies” Logan said. “Sounds good” Kendall said. “Have fun” I said. “What your not coming?” Carlos said. “no I don’t really like going to the movies” I said. “Trust me you will love going to the movies with us!” James said. Carlos looked at me and stuck out his lower lip. Kendall Logan and James back out as I kissed his pouting lips “Fine ill go” “Yay!!”