10

I got to the park as my brother call wanting to know why there was blood on the stairs. “uh tell you later” I hung up and walked around the park, no Carlos. I sighed and sat on the bench. “I messed up big time!” I shouted. “tisk tisk someone looking for MY boyfriend” I looked up at the girl “First he was and never will be yours! And Second I don’t care what happened to me I just want Carlos back. I love him and he will never leave my mind or heart so if you know where he is tell me!” I shouted. “oh I don’t know where he is I was looking too” I sighed and called him, walking away from the evilly smart girl. I heard Carlos ringtone and looked up he sat in a tree. I climbed up, good thing I got shorts on underneath. “C-Carlos?” “go away” he said. I lifted his chin, tears stained his face his eyes were red and puffy “oh its you” he said coldly. I looked at the ground, what would happen if I fell? Would I die? Or just get hurt? “come to break me some more?” he asked. I blinked the tears back, hes never talked to me this way. “no I wanted my other half but never mind” Carlos wiped his eyes and looked at me “why do you want me back you broke up with me” “I told you I was threaten! Then my brother came home and basicl said me not to let anyone in the way if I truly love someone. I don’t care what happens to me I just want you back” Carlos smiled but it left as quick as it came. “I love you but how do I know this wont happen again” he said. “because I will stay by you until you break up with me because there is no more feelings, which I hope doesn’t happen, or until I die” Carlos nodded and put his hand on mine. “so are you together or not?” he asked “up to you call me when you make up your mind” I went to climb down but what I didn’t want to know I shall find out. I fell from the branch and landed on the ground, ouch. “Claire?!” Carlos was next to me and he looked me up and down “what hurts?” “everything, im such a clutzy” I giggled, hmm bright light, I wonder what leads to it.

What is going to happen?