Aronii

"I'll go out first," Will said standing up. 

        Penny heard what had happened and looked out the windows. She turned to him and said, "Will, it could be dangerous. I don't think you should." 

        "Oh come on, I basically found a dangerous robot alien and made it my friend and he is now our protector." he replied rolling his eyes at her. Penny opened her mouth to say something but then hesitated and closed it. 

        Judy came over to Will and put her hand on his cheek, "If you go, I'll go, too." 

        He nodded and then went to get their space suits on. 

        They went outside to meet the humanoid creature. The creature's skin was white as snow. His eyes were a deep blue, like the ocean. He had no hair on his head. It was just sharp spines that led all the way down to a long tail. His hands were the same shape as a human's hand, except for the thumb, which was longer than the rest of the fingers.

      "Do you speak English?" Judy asked the creature.

      "Yes. I do. But not very well. Anyway, I have come for you; I have been waiting for this moment all of my 3,000 years to meet with the Earth's Young. Humans -- I mean," he replied. 

     "What's your name?" Will asked him. 

     "Excuse me? Do you mean, 'What is your calling?' If I understand correctly, when you say 'name', is it your way of saying what you are known as? Or addressed as? I'm just curious," he asked with a smile showing yellow-red teeth. 

         Will stared at his teeth and gulped. 

         "Uh, yes... I guess so. What is your 'calling'?" Judy answered for Will.

         "My calling is Aronii," he said tilting his head back and smiling.