What Happened?

The Jupiter 2 was moving swiftly through space. Inside the ship, John Robinson was talking to his wife Maureen about where they should fly the ship. The Robinsons wanted to get back to earth, but... they didn't have enough power. So they decided to land the ship on a red and green planet that was the closest to where they were. Robot came along with them on their journey to the unknown planet.

           Will, who was the youngest of the Robinsons, was resting in his bed. His two older sisters, Judy and Penny, were playing with cards quietly near Will's bed. Will was asleep. His brow furrowed and his eyes were tightly closed. He started breathing loud.

Penny looked over at him, "Will?"

        He didn't open his eyes. He gritted his teeth and groaned in his sleep.

"Will? wake up!" Penny rushed over to him. She looked down. His hands were shaking but his arms were stiff. So were his legs. "Will!" she turned to Judy. "Get mom and dad!" Judy quickly ran out of the room. Judy bumped into the hard metal plates of the alien-like Robot just outside the room.

"Sorry!" She kept going.

          Robot watched her leave, then he went to Will's room. Penny was holding Will's hand tightly. Robot saw Will and bent down next to him. He reached his metal-like hand out and put it on Will's forehead. "Danger, Will Robinson."

         Penny looked up at Robot and said in a worried voice, "Is he gonna be okay?" Before he could answer, John and Maureen came rushing in the room. John ran to Will.

        "WILL! CAN YOU HEAR ME?" he shouted. Will's eyes shot open. He gasped and he stopped shaking. He was oblivious of what was going on.

"Will, are you okay, sweetie?" Maureen said gripping on to his shoulder.

"I think so..." he replied in a soft voice.

"What happened?" Judy asked.

Will sat up and looked at her.

"I don't know..."