Chapter 7: Maybe

Börja om från början

6:42am. Harry hid the letter in his desk and sat back down.

6:43am. Harry stared at the door. His heart was thumping from the excitement of him leaving this place for even a few hours, even a few minutes.

6:44am. Harry looked at hedwig's sleeping and relaxed body.

6:45am. Harry looked at the picture of his Mum and Dad dancing slowly whilst smiling at Harry. Harry didn't smile back, why should he, he's in the worst position possible. Abused, malnourished, sad, in pain, scared, of hearing those thumping footsteps. And worst of all. Alone.

6:46am. Harry stares at the door again.

6:47am. Harry stares at the window, wondering what it could be like to escape.

6:48am. Harry stares at the window, wondering what it could be like to jump.

6:49am. Harry considers jumping.

6:50am. Harry looks around the room and asks himself if it would be worth it to keep going.

6:51am. Harry stands up.

6:52am. Harry is still standing, his legs hurt, his everything hurts.

6:53am. Harry walks over to the window.

6:54am. Harry hears thumping footsteps, he tenses and turns around as quick as lightning. The footsteps go into the bathroom and Harry hopes all the evidence from Harry's shower last night was cleared away.

6:55am. Harry hears the shower turn on and he lets out a breath of relief and turns back to the window.

6:56am. Harry sees a car drive by at about 20 mph and wonders if the speed could kill a person. Maybe the tires would suck him in and his skin would tear away, maybe the tires could crush his ribs and spine, maybe the tires will run over his organs, maybe the glass shards would stab into his organs and kill him slowly, maybe he watches the blood pour down into a drain and eyes look at him from it, begging him to join them down below, maybe as his body is draining blood, he watches the driver of the car panic, maybe they were the only one in the car and they start dialing 999, maybe they have a partner of friend or person they're driving round to show the neighbourhood in the passenger seat, maybe they have kids in the back and they start screaming and crying, being able to scream and cry without being beaten with a belt, maybe they have friends in the back and they go silent and one passes out into their friend's arms, maybe it was a taxi or Uber and the person in the back screams, maybe they pass out with no one there to hold them, like him, maybe they have their headphones on and hear 'My dead gay son' by the musical: Heathers, or maybe it's 'I am damaged' also by Heathers, or maybe it's 'Breathin'', the cover by Thomas Sanders, or maybe it's 'Kidnap the Sandy Claws' from The Nightmare Before Christmas, or maybe it's 'Jump' by Rihanna, or maybe it's 'Michael in the bathroom' from the musical: Be More Chill, or maybe it's River by Bishop Briggs, or maybe it's 'Girls/Girls/Boys' by Panic! At The Disco, or maybe it's 'I'm still standing' the cover from the film: Sing, or maybe it's 'Immortals' by Fall Out Boy, or maybe it's 'Hallelujah' by Pentatonix, or maybe it's 'Lost Boy' by Ruth B, or maybe it's 'Safe and sound' by Taylor Swift, and after hearing a seemingly dramatic line in the song, they look up and see blood on the cracked windshield, and feels the need to gag, but don't because if they do then they won't be able to stop. 

He would have cursed anyone who had seen it. They would have to have it tattooed in their brain against their will, they won't be able to unsee it.

6:57am. Harry knows that these thoughts are crude and dismal, but he can't help his thoughts.

6:58am. Harry can't seem to look at anything like a 'stable' person would. The tree in the Dursley's garden has branches that could cut right through his skin and leave him hanging like a doll in the wind, the Dursleys would have their house under inspection and it would be held off, they would have to buy another house because Harry would haunt their asses for every single bit of abuse they gave him, whether it be verbal, physical or psychological.

6:59am. Harry imagined the wizarding world going to shit because their saviour had died mysteriously, and of course Dumblefuck had lied to them about it, saying that he had died with no evidence, just that his body was found pale and sickly and they did everything they could to revive him, but alas he passed. All lies, he died from being trapped in a literal prison but worse by the orders of the great and glorious wizard: Dumblewhore. 

Oh, how he wanted to torture and murder Dumbledick. But he had 3 specific  shitheads he would like to make suffer first. He was 100% going to do it, don't know when but it will definitely happen.

7:00am. Harry hears a harsh and sharp knock on his door. His murdering gaze does not waver as he hears the shrill voice of his aunt. "Get breakfast ready now! You ungrateful piece of shit". Several padlocks were heard unlocking and creaky footsteps going down the stairs fades away and he gazes back at another car, going faster than the last one. Around 34 mph. 'He's going to crash at this speed, hope he does, wish I was in there as well, no seatbelts on, sitting backwards and my body in a position that would break most of my bones and would break my neck' Harry thinks, but snaps out of it and heads out of his room and shutting the door. 'Routine again'