"Hinata-chan, do you want to dance?" Kakashi asked. Hinata remained silent, she didn't know how to answer him. She did want to dance but she knew Sasuke wasn't comfortable in doing that.

So she just smiled and said, "Its fine, Kakashi-sensei."

Kakashi sighed and nodded before going to the table where all the other Kages were sitting.

Hinata looked at the other couples dancing and couldn't help but sigh.

Sasuke noticed that and asked, "Do you want to dance?"

Hinata looked at him a little surprised that he actually asked that. Hinata nodded her head shyly. Sasuke chuckled lightly and said, "Then you should've said so."

Hinata smiled and looked up at him, "Sorry."

"Come on," he said and took her hand and led her to the dance floor. In an instance, she could feel everyone's eyes on them and she felt her cheeks getting red. They danced for a few minutes when Hinata said, "Sasuke..."

Sasuke looked down at her and saw her struggling with her words.

"What's wrong?" he asked.

"Um... How long will you stay?" she asked as she looked away, not meeting his eye. She knew she couldn't be selfish with him, he had missions to do which means leaving the village for a long time. But her heart ached whenever she thought of them not meeting for so long.

"I'll leave the day after tomorrow," Sasuke said after a moment and when he saw her taking a deep breath, he then added, "But there's something I have to do before I leave."

Hinata looked at him curiously and asked, "What?"

"I have to talk to your father who is shooting daggers at me with his eyes," he nodded in the direction of her father and Hinata turned to see her father looking at Sasuke like he'd kill him in an instance.

Hinata unknowingly gulped and tried to take her hand out of Sasuke's grasp but he tightened his hold, blocking her from leaving. He smirked at her and Hinata blushed.

Soon the dance was over and everyone headed to their tables to offer their toastes to the bride and groom. Soon the whole ceremony was over. Hinata and Sasuke also left and decided to take a walk home in the cool summer evening while enjoying the sunset.

Hinata looked at him and saw him fidgeting with his bowtie. He was frowning for some reason.

"Whats wrong?" she asked.

Sasuke's attention snapped to her as if he was in a deep thought.

"Its nothing." He muttered out.

"Let me..." she trailed off as she undid his bowtie, but said, "If you have anything on your mind you can tell me. You know that right?"

He smiled at her and nodded his head as he said, "I know."

"Then what's bothering you?" she asked with a smiled and gave him his bowtie which he shoved in his pocket. He smiled back at her and took her hand in his as he led her to where he used to train as a kid.

It was the place where his father acknowledged him for the first time.  The sun was nowhere to be seen but the remnants of its light were still scattered around the sky, making it even more beautiful with all the colors merging together to make the night sky.

"What are we doing here?" Hinata asked him curiously but instead of answering her, he took both of her hands and squeezed gently.

"I am not going to talk in circles and I don't know how to say all those sentimental things. So I am going to tell you exactly whats in my heart,"  he paused and looked in her lavender eyes.