Lloyd- Be My Yang?

"If I can ask Nya, you can ask Lloyd! I was nervous, too! You just have to go for it!" Jay cheers in my face.

"Yeah, well, you asked her in the middle of a battle. I kind of wanted it to be a little more... romantic than that." I explain.

Lloyd and I have been dating for a long time. We even had crushes on each other while we were kids. And yes, we were kids at the same time. We both got splashed with that aging potion, or whatever it's called, so we've always been the same age. It was actually after we had both aged up that we started dating, so it has been some time since we got together. And I really want to show him how much I love him. I'm ready to ask him to be my Yang...

"Just take him out to eat some place fancy!" Jay exclaims.

"No, that's too... stereotypical, I guess. I wanna do something really special for him. I don't even have the pendants yet!" I yell.

"You're saying you want to ask him to be your Yang and you don't even have the Yin Yang pendants yet?" Jay asks, quite disappointed in me.

"Who's asking who to be their Yang?" Kai asks as Kai and Nya both walk into the room.

"Ughh! I don't want anymore people to know I'm gonna ask Lloyd! I want it to be a surprise!" I shout.

"No way! You're asking Lloyd? That's great, buddy! I'm sure he'll say yes! There's nothing to worry about!" Kai tries to reassure.

"No, I'm not worried about him saying no, I just want it to be perfect!... but now you've got me worrying about him saying no... what do I do if he says no?" I second guess myself.

"He's not gonna say no! And when Jay asked me, it wasn't perfect. The only thing that mattered was that I love Jay! And I know Lloyd loves you, he talks about you constantly when you're not around. Of course he'll say yes." Nya adds in.

"I know, I just... I want it to be something he won't forget. It needs to be special!" I say.

"Well, what does Lloyd like to do? Where does he like to go?" Nya asks.

"Well, he likes to go for walks down Ninjago City, and he likes to occasionally stop at the comic shop, or at Skylor's noodle place. He honestly doesn't like anything too extravagant. He likes simpler things." I explain.

"Then why are you worried about making it so special when he likes the simpler things? Just take him for a walk, stop at a few places he likes to go, and ask him while you're out eating." Nya tells me.

"I guess you're right... thanks Nya." I thank her and smile. I honestly don't know why I'm so worried. I know Lloyd will enjoy whatever I do for him.

"I still have to pick out the pendants, though... I've seen a ton of really nice ones, and I just don't know which ones I should pick..." I say.

"Have you tried Ronin's pawn shop? I know he has a lot of really nice stuff in there. And that's actually where I got our pendants." Jay tells me.

"No, I'll have to check it out. He said he's given up theft, so hopefully I'm not buying a stolen item." I laugh. "But I think... I think I want someone to go with me. I need to know I'm getting the right one."

"I'm sure Lloyd will like whatever you get, but I'll go with you if you really want." Nya says.

"Thank you so much, Nya!" I shortly hug her.

"Haha, no problem, (Y/N)." She smiles.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-

"So what do you think Lloyd will like?" Nya asks as we make our way down Ninjago City to Ronin's shop.