MEETING A NEW PERSON

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

Neil, who was sitting on his sofa, heard room knock sound. He opened and saw Pragya standing there with a pale face. His heart ripped, seeing his daughter in that situation.

Neil Whispered: Princess...

Pragya, without saying anything, entered into the house and locked herself in her room. Once she entered her room, she busted into tears.

FLASHBACK

Once Pragya came to India, she went to her inlaw's house. While she was about to enter, she heard them speaking. They kept their phone in the speaker.

MIL: She looks beautiful, Aadithya. Is she is that much rich?

Adithya by phone: She is the heir for 100crores ma.

Both opened their mouth with shock, whereas Pragya was seeing them helplessly.

Adithya: That Pragya idiot was about to spoil my plan, but thank god, I managed her and sent her back. I think she would have reached India. Ma, if she comes there, say something and send her back to her father's house.

FIL: Don't worry. Your mother will do that and all properly. Now, tell me when you are bringing our bahu?

Adithya: Soon, papa.

Pragya felt ashamed of herself for loving him and his family. She went from there without saying anything.

FLASHBACK ENDS

Pragya cried loudly, making Neil nervous. He starts to knock on the door.

Neil: Princess, what happened?

Pragya controlled her cry and wiped her tears.

Pragya: Nothing papa. Please leave me for some time.

Neil went from there half-heartedly, whereas Pragya cried silently. After some time, she took a shower and came out. Neil, who saw her coming out, rushed towards her.

Neil: Princess...

Pragya was not able to control her tears, seeing her father. She hugged him and burst into a loud sob. Neil became worried, seeing her. He patted her back and made her sit on the sofa. He called Purab and informed, whereas Purab rushed and came there.

After sometime

Neil came and gave Pragya water, patting her back.

Neil: Pragya, what happened? What's the matter?

Pragya said everything to them, whereas both became furious, hearing it.

Purab roared: How dare they? Did they think that there is no one for her?

Neil: I have made a big mistake of marrying him to my princess. He has messed with the wrong people.

Pragya: I want a divorce from him.

Neil: I just want to rip him into pieces.

Pragya: Don't do such stunts and all, papa.

Purab: Are you saying us to leave them just like that?

Pragya: Nothing is going to happen by punishing them.

Neil: We can't leave them just like that.

Pragya: Papa, please.

Neil signed and accepted her.