NEXT STEP IN HER LIFE

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

It's been a long time, I updated this story. Sorry for updating it lately.

Pragya doesn't know who this Anjan is. She wants to block his number, but something in her stops her from blocking it. So she brushed her thoughts and starts to concentrate on her studies. She used to get his messages daily. Those messages didn't disturb her but gave her some self-confidence and positive vibes. She always asking who he is in the message, but she won't get any reply for it.

On such days, she was sitting in her class. She felt bored because Purab didn't come to college today. He bunked the college and went outing with Aaliya.

At that time, a young boy entered her class. Pragya's eyes popped out to see him.

Pragya thinks: Wow, what a man.

Pragya called the nearby girl.

Pragya: Oi, who is he?

Girl: He is Adithya Hooda, our senior.

Pragya dreamily: Oh...

Aditya was discussing something with the lecturer, whereas Pragya's eyes were glued only on him.

Pragya thinks: Wow, he looks so handsome.

On that day night

Pragya called Purab. Before he would say hi, she started to speak.

Pragya: Purab, you know something, I met someone today.

Purab: What's the matter that you didn't even allow me to say hi.

Pragya: Eeee, sorry. Ok hi

Purab: You are unbelievable. What's the matter?

Pragya blushing: Today I saw our senior, Aditya.

Purab: So what?

Pragya: He looked so handsome Purab.

Purab: I don't like him.

Pragya: Why?

Purab: I met him once. He used to show too much of attitude.

Pragya: Maybe you would have done something stupid.

Purab didn't like it. It is normal for them to speak like this, but taking other's side instead of his hurt him little.

Purab: Pragya, let me call you afterwards.

Pragya: Why, idiot?

Purab: No, I have some work.

Pragya: Ok by...

Before she could say bye, he cuts the call, which confused her. Suddenly her mobile popped out with a message.

GOODNIGHT SMILING BEAUTY...

BY ANJAN

Pragya's lips automatically curve a smile seeing the message.

After that, Pragya started to steal a glance of Aditya, which Purab didn't like. Purab understood that Pragya has a crush on him, but he didn't like it. Anjan, who sees this all also doesn't like it.

On such day, Pragya got Anjan's message.

GIVE YOUR ATTENTION TO PEOPLE WHO DESERVES IT. KEEP SMILING