ENTERING INTO NEW LIFE

Thank you for all the readers who read my stories, voted it, and left your comments and thank you for all of my followers...

It's been a long time, I updated this story. I'm really very very sorry for updating it lately...

Pragya was staring at the photo without realizing Purab entering the room. Purab, who saw her staring at the photo, pulled the photo from her hands. Pragya came out of her dream and saw Purab with frustration.

Pragya: Idiot, what are you doing? Give me a photo.

Purab, after seeing the photo, gave a deadly glare to Pragya, whereas Pragya felt confused.

Pragya in a low tone: Why are you looking angry?

Purab: Why are you drolling at him?

Pragya blushed, whereas Purab felt irritated seeing her blush.

Purab: Pragya, I asked something to you.

Pragya: Ya, I heard it.

Purab: Then tell me the answer.

Pragya: Purab...

Purab: Han...

Pragya: I'm going to marry him.

Shock is an understatement for Purab. He didn't expect that Pragya would say that she is going to marry the person in the photo.

Purab: You mean, you are going to marry this Adithya?

Pragya: Yes

Purab: No, you should not do it.

Pragya: What are you blabbering?

Purab: I mean, how did your father accept for it?

Pragya chuckled...

Pragya: Papa only chose him for me. You know people would say na destiny is true. Before I didn't believe it, but now I believe it, man.

Purab closed his eyes and composed his anger.

Purab: Pragya, you didn't love him.

Pragya: But now I do

Purab: You don't know anything about him.

Pragya: We will get to know about each other after marriage.

Purab: That's not the matter idiot. If everything goes well between you both after marriage means, then it's ok, what if it doesn't work?

Pragya: Purab, why are you overthinking?

Purab: Because I don't think he is a good guy for you. I don't think that he would be a good match for you.

Pragya loosed her temper and roared angrily to Purab.

Pragya: Purab, you are crossing your limit. Better you don't get involved in my life matter. Be in your limit.

Purab was taken aback hearing her. He has never expected that his friend would speak like this to him. His face falls. He got up from there and went out of her room, whereas Pragya felt bad for Purab.

From that day onwards, Purab stopped to speak with Pragya. Pragya, who was in the excitement of the marriage, started to ignore Anjan's messages. She didn't take any steps to speak with Purab and thought that after marriage, everything between them would be sorted out.

The day she was waiting for has finally arrived. It is her marriage day. Pragya was sitting in the room, whereas her relatives were making her get ready. Pragya heard a door knock. She turned and saw Aaliya, who was having a bouquet in her hands.