EPILOGUE

Thank you to all the readers who read my stories, voted for me, and left your comments, and thank you for all of my followers...

After Few Months

When Pragya was Eight months

Abhi and Pragya were sleeping peacefully, cuddling to each other. Abhi opened his eyes and looked at Pragya, who was sleeping peacefully, hugging him. Smiling, Abhi placed a kiss on her head.

Abhi: Good Morning.

Pragya smiled, hearing his voice.

Pragya: Good morning

Pragya murmured in the sleep. Abhi caressed her baby bump and kissed it lovingly.

Abhi: Wake up, Pragya. We need to go somewhere.

Pragya: Where?

Abhi: Surprise

Pragya immediately opened her eyes and sat got up excitedly, hearing the word "Surprise."

Pragya: What surprise?

Abhi chuckled, seeing her curious look.

Abhi: Get ready and come with me.

Abhi said and went to get fresh up, leaving Pragya in curiosity.

In The Car

Pragya: Why are you not saying about where we go?

Pragya asked angrily.

Abhi: You and your mood swings, Pragya. Seriously, you lost your patience nowadays.

Pragya: Are you complaining? Ok, I won't ask even a word.

Pragya said and turned her face like a baby, whereas Abhi can't stop himself from laughing.

Pragya: Don't laugh

Abhi controlled his laugh.

Abhi: Pragya, if I saw about where we go, then how would it be a surprise?

Pragya: I don't want this surprise and all. Say it, Abhi.

Abhi: You only would say that you love surprises.

Pragya: I hate surprises at this moment. I hate it. Will you say to me now?

Abhi: No

Abhi said nodding his head vigorously, whereas Pragya gave a deadly glare to him.

Pragya: I hate your father, baby.

Abhi: Oh! That hurts...

Abhi said, acting as if he is hurt, whereas Pragya turned her face to the other side. Abhi chuckled, seeing her childish anger.

After two hours of travel, finally, Abhi brought his car to a halt. He removed his seat belt and looked at Pragya, who was sleeping.

Abhi: Pragya, wake up. We are here.

Abhi said shooking her, whereas Pragya wakes up.

Pragya: What place is this?

Pragya asked, looking around.

Abhi: We didn't reach yet, Pragya. Before going there, you have to tie your eyes with this.

Abhi said giving her a ribbon.

Pragya: Abhi I'm Pregnant. How can I walk with my eyes closed? Baby, your father is doing too much.