Love At First Time~(Shreyas Iyer)

Shristi was roaming here and there thinking when will they come.  She was about to go inside when she heard car horn. She immediately turned and found them there.  She moved to them to greet them. She lead their way. As soon she opened the door of the room everybody turned towards them . They seemed to be quite shocked.  

Hello kids - one of them spoke. 

Is it real Or dream?  Virat kohli is here - one of the kid spoke.  

It's not a dream we are actually here!  Your shristi didi call us here to meet lovely kids like you - rohit said.  

Thank you didi - saying this kids runs to players.  Shristi smiled seeing kids generally happy . Shristi runs a NGO who works for children who are suffering from cancer.  She became happy whenever she is with them and through she herself is biggest ms dhoni fan make them watch cricket sometime and they start admiring cricket too.  Since due to there chemotherapy they are not allowed to play.  

She come to know that whole Indian cricket team is there in town so she decided to make kids meet their idol.  She sent a message to official account of virat kohli and Ms dhoni at which virat replied and talk to her as ms dhoni is not there with team this time and he hardly open his account.  So there is they today rohit, virat, shreyas and shikhar. She quitely found shreyas attractive. She was admiring him while he was giving gifts and chocolates to kids which they bought.  

Rohit bhaiya mujhe aapki batting dekhna bahut acha lagta hai, kya sixer maarte ho aap amazing - one of them kid said to rohit.  

Yes rohit bhaiya jab me thik ho jaunga na to me bhi aapki or virat bhaiya ki tarah bada cricketer bnuga - other one said.  

One little girl pulled shreyas T-shirt , he looked at her and sit down on his knee to match her level.  She pulled shreyas cheeks and said - you are so cute shreyas bhaiya. Shreyas smiled and ruffled her hair - so you are baby.  

I am not baby I am big girl - she replied pouting making him laugh.  They spent one hour there with kids then virat, rohit decided to go back because they have to attend a meeting.  But kids gone sad as they wanted to spent more time with them. 

Sorry bachha party but hum logo ka jana jruri hai agar meeting nahi hoti to hum log ruk jate yaha - virat apologize.  

Please virat bhaiya - kids said in extremely sad tone.  

Suddenly shreyas spoke - let them go!  I will stay here with you guys . 

You sure shrey - virat asked.  

Yaa bhai you go I will come later - shreyas replied smiling  . 

Virat and rohit bidbye to all and left.  Shreyas stayed there and playing and doing masti with all.  He even ate dinner with them too. Kids ask him several questions too about his life, cricket, how he become cricket , his hobbies and all.  Shreyas replied them with patience. After dinner he danced with them while putting music in his phone. Kids enjoyed his company . 

Shristi step now between them and ask all kids to take rest as it's their sleeping time.  Shreyas too support her and all kids move to their respective beds as shreyas promise them that he will come again but only if they take rest.  

Thank you so much shreyas for taking out your time in your busy schedule and make them happy - shristi said while she accompanied him till gate.  

You are doing a great job shristi!  I mean who thought for others in this cruel world and here you are spending your life for them that's really appreciated.  - shreyas replied to her as he was really impressed by her work.