Supporting Hubby~ (Vicky Kaushal)

Indian Skipper Pankriti Kaushal accused for Match Fixing

The main headline said and Virat, Indian Captain, threw it in anger. "bubs! You alright?", Anushka asked in concern.

"See this! They are falsely accusing her for the thing she will never do!" ,Virat said in extreme anger. Just then his phone rang and he was called to BCCI headquarters.

Upon reaching, he met Rohit Sharma, vice captain of limited over formats and Ajinkya Rahane, test match Vice captain.

"Vee! You read the news?" ,Rohit asked.

"Yes Ro! And I am sure she can never do such thing.", Virat said as the trio went to Conference Hall where they saw Pankriti in a corner, tears continuously flowing from her eyes. Mithali Raj and Smriti Mandhana sitting with either sides on her. By then Saurav Ganguly, the BCCI president entered with Sanjay Manjrekar and MSK Prasad.

"Pankriti, as you know you are accused of match fixing...", Saurav started speaking and Pankriti just sat there numb and tears flowing from her eyes.

".... And since we don't have any proofs regarding it we won't take any action against you..",he said as Vee, Ro, Jinks, Mithai and Smriti let out a sigh of relief but his other words shocked him.

"But you are not allowed to play this SA series.", Saurav said and Pankriti felt like someone stole the earth beneath her. But still she nodded in approval. "As you say sir.", Pankriti said as she got up and headed out of BCCI. Outside, the reporters and public surrounded her.

"Why did you do this?"

"What you got from this!?"

Amongst the chaos, a public person tried to blacken her face when he got a pull and tight slap from someone. The whole crowd fell silent as they saw the slapper was none other than Vicky, Pankriti's husband.

"Vicky sir your wife has been accused of match fixing, what are your views on it?" A reporter asked.

"I know my wife more than you, so please, leave us alone." ,Vicky snapped  at him.

"And moreover, she is not proven guilty yet, so please, move.", Virat said.

.

The whole car ride of Vicky and Pankriti was silent which was unusual as both were crazy type guys. Either they will be gossiping or playing punjabi songs. Finding it awkward, Vicky cleared his throat.

"What they said?" ,he asked.

"They said that I am not allowed to play SA series." ,Pankriti said.

Vicky stopped the car at hill top and led Pankriti out of it. Pankriti admired the whole scene in front of her. There was a cute, cozy house between the pine trees.

"Today we will be away from paparazzi and false allegations. So please.." ,he said as he gestured like a british Butler waiting for her lady to go inside. Pankriti chuckled as she went in followed by Vicky.

"Kriti!Go and get freshen up. I will prepare food." ,Vicky said.

Pankriti didn't asked further as she knew it was of no use. So she dragged herself upstairs into the washroom and started the tap. The cold water fell on her warm skin and it felt like her head which was aching from morning because of allegations, was free of anything now. She then changed into shorts and an over sized t-shirt of Vicky. She feels safe in his arms and if not arms, his t-shirt is okay. She descended from stairs wiping her hairs with a towel and as soon as his eyes met her, he smiled widely.

"Here is your seat, my lady." ,Vicky said in a perfect british accent.

"Thank you My Lord!", Pankriti said giggling. Both sat down and ate their dinner. After dinner , both washed the dishes together and went to bedroom. "Now what?" ,Vicky asked.

"Movies!",Pankriti said.

"Which one?" Vicky asked.

"Um... Masaan!" Pankriti said and Vicky chuckled saying, "Don't you wanna watch anything else other than my films?"
"When your husband is a national award winning actor then why should one watch anything else?", Pankriti said and Vicky giggled and put the movie on.. He pulled the blankets and took Pankriti in it..

After somewhat half an hour , Vicky felt a weight on his shoulder and and turned to see a sleeping Pankriti . He smiled as he switched the tv off and slept taking her in his embrace and she snuggled in his chest.

A week later~

The Hyperactive Fielder of ICT , I.e.,  Ravindra Jadeja, barged into Pankriti's house.

"Jad bhai! Welcome!" ,Vicky said surprised.

"Where is Pankriti?" ,Jaddu asked impatiently.

"What's up Jad bhai? Early today?" Pankriti asked.

"Your name is cleared from allegations. You can play SA series!!!" ,Jaddu roared with laughter as Vicky turned on the tv and the news shown same thing.
Tears of happiness flew from Pankriti's eyes as she hugged Vicky who kissed her forehead and wiped her tears as he said,

"Now no more crying."

____________________________________

Dedicated to:- NehalLaddha

Written by:- JyeshthaMalviya

I tried to write it nicely but at last it came out a bit cliché. I hope you liked it.