My Happily Ever After~(Virat Kohli)

Third Person's POV:-

Virat woke up in the morning and looked at his left side and saw his wife Sai sleeping cuddling him like a teddy bear. Strands of hair fell down on her face, the rays of sun were making her skin glow.. Virat removed the strands of hair and kissed her forehead. Sai opened her eyes and saw the most beautiful sight.. Her Husband , the most handsome man alive, Virat Kohli. She smiled when whinned "let me sleep. You go to the gym." Virat frowned and said "No, no compromise on fitness. Wake up sleepyhead and let's hit the gym". Sai groaned and wake up knowing how stubborn her hubby is specially when it comes to fitness. They freshened up and went to the gym..

Virat's POV:-
We came back from the gym and got ready for work. I have practice match and when I came out of the washroom I saw my kitbag ready and a cup of green tea with lemon placed on the table. I smiled, my wife. She manages me and our house perfectly, and why not she is the manager of ICT. She has mastered the art of management. She was getting ready for work from another room.

I remembered the time I first saw her at BCCI office joining as the assistant manager of our team. She then went on to becoming the manager of our team.. The day she joined the team she bonded well with all of us. Mahi bhai made her his soul sister. They bonded well form day one.

I went in flashback about the days when I met her for the first time, short highted average looking girl with lots of determination in her eyes. She was wearing Black top and black jeans with black shoes, covered in black and why not Black is her favourite colour.. I clearly remember the day when Sunil Subramaniam Sir introduced her to us.. "Meet Sai Sudha my intern. she is interning under me and for some weeks she will be managing you guys as I am taking a leave" Sunil Sir said and left after telling her the things she has to do.. From then she started to mix well with the team. She was my biggest fan she claimed herself to be..

I was thinking all these when I saw her coming in the room wearing a kurti and stood Infront of me and says, "Virat get dressed up fast we will be late.."I nodded and said, "just give me two minutes I am coming." she nodded and ran down. Virat chuckled looking at her... Here she is my wife always running around... I again went back to flashback.. She was always on time to work and managed the team very well. In a short time we became friends to best friends from a idol and fangirl with whom i can share anything and everything and not get judged in return...

Sai's POV:-

I ran down and prepared his breakfast which contains Vegetables salads, with fruits like papaya, watermelon.. This guy and his love for Watermelon. While preparing the breakfast I remembered the day I first met him. I was too nervous. And how can I not be. I was getting to meet my idol for the first time. The man i admire the most after my father. After some months when Sunil sir returned I started working as assistant manager..

Virat and me came really close and my bonding with the team also became deeper. Mahi Bhai became the elder brother, I always wanted to have. The day when he proposed me was the best day in my life.. I couldn't believe that my idol whom I love with all my heart loves me back.. After that we got married with our loved ones... Even after marriage Virat is still the same loving and caring but has became much more mature. He takes care of everything. I look after the house and also my work at BCCI.. I became the manager of the team after Sunil sir's returned.. I love to do my works own my own even though we have house helpers. Virat respected all my decision and always stood by my side like a Friend, Guide and husband.. He is a true soulmate..

3rd person's pov:-
Virat came down and picked her up from back breaking her thoughts making her shriek, "Veeee. Kya kr rehe ho? Put me down." Virat chuckled and put her down. She hit on his arms saying "you sit I am giving you your breakfast." Virat sat down and Sai went towards the kitchen when she got a call from someone.. She came out and both of them had a breakfast..
"Let's go.. we will go together." Virat said and Sai replied instantly "No..no you go before going to the field I have some important work.. I will reach the field after that".. Virat nodded his head and went out for practice session not before kissing her forehead and telling her to take care..

She from there went to the ground directly after doing her important work.. Mahi bhai was the first person who saw her and came towards her and asked "where were you? You are late?" Sai chuckled and said "I will all that afterwards first tell me where is Virat?" Mahi bhai chuckled at her and said "he is in the dressing room, go".. Sai ran towards the dressing room..

She saw other team members were also there.. she greated them and then Virat came out of the washroom with a towel wrapped around his waist.. He stood Infront of her and making her blush and others hoot.. They Started to tease the couple.. "Aye don't embarrass my sister and you Cheeku go and dress up!" Mahi bhai said coming in making Sai give the winning smirk to the boys... Mahi bhai took the guys out saying that come leave them alone..

When others had left the room Virat came near her and pulled her by her waist..Sai looked into his eyes and was lost.. Virat went near his lips to kiss her when Sai pushed him back and she started to giggle looking at Virat's frowning face... She started to run out but Virat reached near her and pulled her in.. He was going to chase her when she said "I am pregnant.." Virat was shocked and he went out of the room.. Sai who thought he will jump around in happiness but here he just went out. She was literally confused.. Suddenly she heard him shout and he rushed inside and picked her up "YOU ARE PREGNANT. WE ARE PREGNANT.. ALL ARE PREGNANT. I AM SOO HAPPY" making her laugh. Virat put her down and hugged her..

Suddenly the full team came inside hearing Virat's shout.. "aye only you are going to be parents. Not all" Rohit said making Virat scratch his back of his head.. The whole team celebrated the day..

Dedicated to:- saisudharani

Written by:- Shivikalover2333

Though this is against rule yet for the convenience of the reader and as per her request,I have kept her as both wife and manager..

Hope you guys have liked the O.S.
Sorry for being late...
Thank you.